Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    /sarc

I figured the guy out when reading The Paypal Wars: egocentric, y nada mas.
    I looked for that book when you mentioned it before. . .. Can't find it. At least not at an acceptable price. Not even in the OKC library system.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Dogecoin has gone up over 100%. I bought a few thou when Musk tweeted about it. I hope it goes up more.

I just got into crypto. Anyone doing anything
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Dogecoin has gone up over 100%. I bought a few thou when Musk tweeted about it. I hope it goes up more.

Dude.. . Elon tweeted that as a joke. Get out now. Don't ever believe a tweet from Elon Musk.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

Dude.. . Elon tweeted that as a joke. Get out now. Don't ever believe a tweet from Elon Musk.
    You know it's up 130%

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

You know it's up 130%
    Great. Book your profit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

"Elon has nothing to do with Dogecoin"

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I need a secondary Android app other than coinbase for a marketplace to purchase crypto, send to myself to sell elsewhere. Any ideas? Having some difficulty. Thanks.

lol, the tweets Elon Musk posts are funny, first, he posts something, and then he is not a member of tesla anymore for 3 years.
    Btw, speaking of crypto, it's been a wholly unknown culture for me, truth be told. Not long ago I've discovered a daisy Ai review and I decided that I need to learn more about cryptocurrency.
    The example of Dr. Anna Becker is something that inspires me to invest in cryptocurrency, investigating how the whole mechanism works firstly. Generally speaking, this article proves that next-generation Ai trading will increase by 4 times in terms of its performance due to the Daisy partnership.
    Last edited by TaigassNellz; 03-21-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Decentraland.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Who's into crypto here

12. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Who's into crypto here
    You know it. Have made soo much $ because of it. It is going to 100% change currency and the world. It probably won't be pretty either when we hit that precipice.

I dont understand why ntl hates elon musk or anything on says or does but doge is the quickest and simplest way to make some money. I got in when it was at 14 cents a share. Yesterday it was like 35 cents. When it hits $1....oh baby!
    The future is coming so quickly and so many dint realize it or don't want to believe it. Kinda like gas cars vs electric. They can trash it and bury their heads in the sand but its coming. Coming quickly.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    You know it. Have made soo much $ because of it. It is going to 100% change currency and the world. It probably won't be pretty either when we hit that precipice.

I dont understand why ntl hates elon musk or anything on says or does but doge is the quickest and simplest way to make some money. I got in when it was at 14 cents a share. Yesterday it was like 35 cents. When it hits $1....oh baby!
    The future is coming so quickly and so many dint realize it or don't want to believe it. Kinda like gas cars vs electric. They can trash it and bury their heads in the sand but its coming. Coming quickly.
    Consider me a skeptic. If my head is buried in the sand, so be it. When I hear "this is such a simple way to make money!!!" my first instinct is always if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. There is just about nothing
    that moves slower in society than people changing their habits in regards to how they handle their financial habits. Sorry, but I don't buy for one second that we're right on the verge of crypto becoming the dominant currency worldwide. I think it's far more likely stuff like doge will hit a critical mass and drop back down with the lucky people who got out at the right time profiting and everyone else holding the bag. You talking like this is such a sure thing makes me doubt it that much more.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Consider me a skeptic. If my head is buried in the sand, so be it. When I hear "this is such a simple way to make money!!!" my first instinct is always if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. There is just about nothing
    that moves slower in society than people changing their habits in regards to how they handle their financial habits. Sorry, but I don't buy for one second that we're right on the verge of crypto becoming the dominant currency worldwide. I think it's far more likely stuff like doge will hit a critical mass and drop back down with the lucky people who got out at the right time profiting and everyone else holding the bag. You talking like this is such a sure thing makes me doubt it that much more.
    because you just gave a very very uneducated answer. I am not talking this like it is a sure thing in regards to doge. Doge is just the little trendy piece of it. Doge was started as a joke. For the dog meme. You should know by now my business acumen is off the charts. When have I ever been wrong about anything business? Even look at Tesla when the entire board told me they were going out of business. Not to buy their stock. Not to buy their cars. Elon is the richest man in the world and tesla is the #1 stock. Look at Clubhouse- 845 mil cap. Went from 1mm users in January to over 20 mil by April 1st. And it is still in beta. It is being rumored to be bought for 40 billion! And it goes live for Android in the next several weeks. It is so big that every other platform is trying to create their own to compete. LOL. You should know by now that I take business shit very seriously.

Let me give you a small example on crypto and you can remember that it will be the fulcrum. When you pay or buy something in crypto there is ZERO tax. ZERO. No income tax. No state tax. No Cap gains. So when you buy a car and pay 7k in taxes or you buy a car in crypto and save the 7k in tax. When you sell your house or get a bonus at work. Those gains cannot be taxed.

Now I ask you- and give it a real answer not a bullshit head in the sand answer- why would you pay any $$$ in tax (income, sales, state, gov, cap gains, etc) when you do not have to? And to follow that up- if you are so pro to give any money away in tax- why dont you just take whatever it is you pay in tax and donate it to charity instead?

That is just one small simple explanation. You really need to go educate yourself on Crypto before you come in saying you don't buy anything about crypto. You do not know anything about it. I know you do not simply by your answer. You cannot answer anything nor have an opinion when you simply do not know anything about it. One thing you should look at while you start learning about crypto is the people that are within that space. Just like Tesla and this is where so many people get things wrong. It is the people that are behind these things that will make sure they never fail. Once you know the people in that space you would understand why.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Ps. Since speaking of it this morning, it is now up to 40 cents lolololololololol
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information