Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Doge keeps climbing to 50 or 55 and then drops back to mid 40s. I dont think ots resetting itself either. I think its probably run its course. We shall see, but if tomorrow it climbs back to 55 or drops to 40 im selling all but 100.

Btt ( bit torrent ) i think is where im headed with it.

Although i read about eth and man I think maybe even a partial coin might be better. More possibility to gain on btt but its also more of a long shot. Bet big or dont bet, right?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    You mean in circulation? They haven't mined them all yet but the last one is said to be mined in 2030.
    I googled it and there can only be 21 million in circulation. But, there is now a debate if that number will increase later.
    That's probably right. There is a fixed number of most cryptos, to avoid what happens with cash, ala the Gov printing more money on a whim
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Doge keeps climbing to 50 or 55 and then drops back to mid 40s. I dont think ots resetting itself either. I think its probably run its course. We shall see, but if tomorrow it climbs back to 55 or drops to 40 im selling all but 100.

Btt ( bit torrent ) i think is where im headed with it.
    Too early for it's demise

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It's impressive how full of shit you are on this topic.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/i.../bitcoin-taxes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...y-taxes/%3famp

No reputable source shares your view on this topic.
    Interesting how I found multiple reputable sources (bUt WaVe OnLy WaTcHed a yOuTuBe ViDeO) disproving all the disinformation UR has peddled about crypto tax liability and this post was conveniently ignored by him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Everything I said was built and taught by a lot of people that are significantly smarter than you. The arrogance you show about something you just learned about 2 weeks ago is alarming. How often do you tell your wife what she needs to do when someone is having a medical emergency? Your ignorance is magnificent and it is now echoed by SR. It is thought patterns like this that create the whole "world is flat" and "anti vaxxers" and there are lizard people living in a hole in Antarctica that goes to the center of the earth.

I would love for you guys to enlighten the entire world through your very extensive experience and knowledge in the crypto space. I would love to see the documented hours you have spent learning and being taught about it.

Shit- you cannot even understand how one can easily monetize a podcast LMAO and yet you want to come and tell me I peddle bullshit? GTF out of here!! Lack of intelligence is your guys problem not mine. Go cry somewhere else, better yet, go learn! I know that is hard when it is easier to just watch youtube and become and expert, but give it a shot. I just literally schooled the entire thread a few pages back and you guys ignored it and made excuses. Something that either A) losers do or B) people with an inability to complete a rational thought do. Then there were some quips and a strawman or two but nothing, not one single thing to counter what I gave you.

WHY? Because you cannot. Because you do not have the ability to speak on this at all. None of you do. Nor do I for a complete matter of fact. I am still very new and just learning, but I am much farther along than any of you and you know it. If you are going to speak up make sure you have the big boy voice because right now you are all the same thing I have been saying- a 3 year old child.

Can you see why I am tired of this silly merry go round? (Probably not- I forgot my audience already). Shame UR. Shame.
    So, please explain to me how you don't pay sales tax on a vehicle purchase from a dealership when paying with crypto currency. That's all.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    So, please explain to me how you don't pay sales tax on a vehicle purchase from a dealership when paying with crypto currency. That's all.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I already tried.

PS- I sold my doge. Moving it over to BTT and eth. Looks like might be the ripe time too.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I already tried.

No, you didn't.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    P.S. Elon Musk is a fraud.
    I don't know why it took so long, but I think more and more this truth is dawning on folks.

11. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

P.S. Elon Musk is a fraud.
    I don't know why it took so long, but I think more and more this truth is dawning on folks.
    Omg don't even get me started. Market seems to be slightly recovering.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

elon has been replaced by robot who looks like him

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

The callback post is a strong tool for domination.

I used to use it in the Trigga Trev, Keesum, and Flacco debates.

It pained me to type Trigga Trev, but I did it because Falco is here and he's the homie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Market slowly recovering.

16. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Eth had beaten back Musk and his bullshit

Other Cryptos reached up to ATHs

Expect the King to march onward back to $55ks

The summer of Cryptos baby

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Hey anyone know anything about Internet Computer coin?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information