Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Need RPG suggestions

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby John View Post
    Hi Shazam!
    Have you ever played League of Legends? Not long ago I discovered this game for myself and it turned out to be pretty unique in terms of gameplay. After playing it for some time I was not surprised to find out that it has the biggest number of concurrent online players. I guess you will like it provided you play MOBA.
    Hi bj

No I haven't but I've heard of it.

I have X1. I am considering buying another when the new machines come out, but I am considering a move back to Sony PS. X1 clearly lacking in the library department and it was part of what was possibly lacking in my end.

Because there was never a shortage of compelling gaming in x360. X1 really disappointed me.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby John View Post
    Hi Shazam!
    Have you ever played League of Legends? Not long ago I discovered this game for myself and it turned out to be pretty unique in terms of gameplay. After playing it for some time I was not surprised to find out that it has the biggest number of concurrent online players. I guess you will like it provided you play MOBA.
    Ah yes, the most toxic gaming community on the net

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I've been playing witcher III love it
    I own the first two and I've never played any of them, I really should though.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've only played the 3rd but its one I r the best rpgs I've ever played.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I played some of the first one. It felt to me like something I already played, like Dragon Age.

Imo gaming has become stagnant and not evolved since 360 and PS3.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I've only played the 3rd but its one I r the best rpgs I've ever played.
    I've heard nothing but positives about it, it was even on gamepass for a bit, just never got around to it. If it ever ends up on PC gamepass I'll make a point to play it. I never get on the xbox anymore since I have a monster gaming pc.

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I've heard nothing but positives about it, it was even on gamepass for a bit, just never got around to it. If it ever ends up on PC gamepass I'll make a point to play it. I never get on the xbox anymore since I have a monster gaming pc.
    Give the novels a try, too. Not Sanderson-level, but some excellent world-building and intriguing characters. I will enjoy W3:WH much more when I next play. I began play with no background at all. Now it's a world I look forward to visiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Isn't the witcher (and the novels) ripped off from Elric? Not that I'm an expert on either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Isn't the witcher (and the novels) ripped off from Elric? Not that I'm an expert on either...
    I never read the Moorcock books but it seems like a similar protagonist.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I never read the Moorcock books but it seems like a similar protagonist.
    I'm absolutely craving Moorcock.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I get that a lot.

This seems a rather believable statement and not out of character.

15. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information