Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Need RPG suggestions

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

what kingdom rush would you recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I feel like gaming's pinnacle reached with xbox 360 and Ps3 with console gaming anyway. PC gaming not much different either.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I feel like gaming's pinnacle reached with xbox 360 and Ps3 with console gaming anyway. PC gaming not much different either.
    What does this have to do with sanitizer wipes??!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I miss gaming. I really do. The magic is gone. These newer games are like replicas.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I miss gaming. I really do. The magic is gone. These newer games are like replicas.
    I had such a fun time when the original XCOM came out. I was in college. Right now I'm trying to get into XCOM2 but it's not happening so far. Like you say, braindead replicas for the most part.

The thing is, it's actually a decent game I think.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    what kingdom rush would you recommend?
    They are all solid, but the original is my favorite. I don't think any of the sequels, as good as they were, ever captured that balance like the first did, although there are some pretty interesting mechanics in those later ones.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

7. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I had such a fun time when the original XCOM came out. I was in college. Right now I'm trying to get into XCOM2 but it's not happening so far. Like you say, braindead replicas for the most part.

The thing is, it's actually a decent game I think.
    I feel like I'm strolling down memory lane here. Did you ever play XCOM Apocalypse? I know I'm in the minority, but that one is easily my favorite.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I feel like I'm strolling down memory lane here. Did you ever play XCOM Apocalypse? I know I'm in the minority, but that one is easily my favorite.
    It brings me back, too. I just reached out to my roommate at the time, the one who got me hooked. Man, I haven't talked with that dude in a long ass time. Just reached out to him on linkedin. He grew up in Denver and might be back in town after serving 20.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

It brings me back, too. I just reached out to my roommate at the time, the one who got me hooked. Man, I haven't talked with that dude in a long ass time. Just reached out to him on linkedin. He grew up in Denver and might be back in town after serving 20.
    Serving 20... in the military? Or, he like, killed someone?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Serving 20... in the military? Or, he like, killed someone?
    maybe both?

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

I still really enjoy gaming. Games like Jedi Fallen Order, The Outer Worlds, ect... There are still good games and it's not specific to one platform. On the Sony side, Marvel's Spider-Man may have been the best game I've ever played, that's not even including other great games like Detroit: Become Human (AMAZING game, and beautiful) Uncharted (the entire series) Last of Us, No Man's Sky.

Gaming isn't dead at all, you just might have outgrown it, or might not be looking in the right areas.

I'm exited for Phantasy Star Online 2 which comes out on Xbox One later today.

14. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I have Last of Us but haven't begun playing it.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 went on sale on steam for $3, my son really enjoys it and we play it together.

I have Last of Us but haven't begun playing it.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 went on sale on steam for $3, my son really enjoys it and we play it together.
    Last of us is a great game. I want to play Last of Us 2, but unfortunately my PS4 died a few months back. I really miss it.

Ohhh such nice games you've got. Yeah. I've remembered that I have been playing a lot in them and these games gave me definition of MMORPG games like World of Warcraft or League of Legends that are great! I really like to play in such games but I don't like that they are too annoying for lvl of the profile (it takes a lot of time). So because of that, I've decided to take a boost that costs not too much but can do the work pretty quick with good quality of work. I've found it when I look at this site. Check it out!
    Last edited by christopherwatkins; 04-18-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by christopherwatkins View Post
    Ohhh such nice games you've got.
    The better to keep my eye on you dearie?

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information