Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Broncos Training Camp

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Beef is coming to everyone's defense these days...
    You live in Kansas don’t you.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    You live in Kansas don’t you.
    Says so in my location yep...

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Yeah. I mean, one guy hadn't played a game in 2 years and was making his NFL debut.

The other is Paxton Lynch.
    But, Lynch is wiry. That goes a long way.

You guys leave Shane alone. I wish you all had 1% of his passion for our team and/or rescuing stray dogs.
    Fully agreed. And, I for one do believe that Kelly can be every bit as good as Tebow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You guys leave Shane alone. I wish you all had 1% of his passion for our team and/or rescuing stray dogs.
    I've aligned myself with his troll rival. Now I must lie in the bed I've made.

6. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

If we're being honest, I'm mostly on Shane's side on this one. I like Chad's potential and Paxton's a bust. Even if Shane goes a bit over the top with his obsession, I think he's picked a decent one potentially this time.

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Kelly's mechanics should be ten times better than Tebow's ever were.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    They already are IMO. Kelly's biggest issue is consistency. That will come with a little more time. Another training camp or two and we'll have a good idea if we have a future starter or a solid backup or a flop 3rd stringer. He's got a lot of potential, but we're going to have to wait a little while before we see if it actually means anything.

We measure his success by the fact that he actually looked decent in his first ever NFL action. The fact that he did better than Lynch just makes it an absolute bonus. Unlike you, most of us can't stand lynch, but you are already well aware of my feelings towards lynch from our past discussions in another life.
    This is a real question, because if it happened I don't remember it. Has Paxton ever looked close to as good as Kelly did in his first NFL action? I mean preseason or regular season has he ever performed as well as Chad did in his first action?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived gregbroncs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

How many playoff games had chad won?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

All of them that he played in.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    All of them that he played in.
    I’m all in.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

In time grasshopper. In time.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

We measure his success by the fact that he actually looked decent in his first ever NFL action. The fact that he did better than Lynch just makes it an absolute bonus. Unlike you, most of us can't stand lynch, but you are already well aware of my feelings towards lynch from our past discussions in another life.
    he looked decent in his first game with the 3s and 4s, if he doesn't follow it up then it was a fluke. And your talking about this love for Lynch when everything I've been saying about Lynch is on the bummer side. Lynch has proven to not be a QB worthy of being a franchise quarterback and Kelly while he had a decent game is not going to be a franchise quarterback either imo, he has a shot to prove me wrong though and deserves to be @ the 2 over Lynch but it means nothing to me because neither of them are franchise quarterbacks in my mind.

You guys can keep looking at these scrap quarterbacks as the saviors, I'd personally suck and draft a real franchise quarterback if the Kelly's and Lynch's are being looked at as the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    What kind of crap is this? Nobody has said Chad is going to be the franchise QB here. We have merely pointed out that Lynch is garbage and Chad looked better in one game than Paxton has his entire time as a Bronco. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Yeah but who cares how Chad looked vs camp fodder, the same camp fodder Lynch is now looking good against and Kelly stinking it up with the 2s this week, dude's been absolutely terrible this week. These backups are nothing to be excited about and Keenum has to prove that he's more than a journeyman back up which is what I'm hoping for but if it doesn't happen then go get me a true elite franchise prospect top 3 this coming draft.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information