Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Broncos Training Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I figured i would only save about $10 changing my own oil, at most. No thanks.
    I thought about changing my own, It would have cost me more than just having the dealership do it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Lynch has been extremely coddled up to this point in his career. I think the comments from VJ reflect that the organization is tired of catering to his fragile mind. It's almost sad how dense this guy is. It'll be interesting to see how he responds in the next game.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Bronco4ever For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4ever View Post
    Lynch has been extremely coddled up to this point in his career. I think the comments from VJ reflect that the organization is tired of catering to his fragile mind. It's almost sad how dense this guy is. It'll be interesting to see how he responds in the next game.
    He might cry!

5. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Because maybe he needed to be thrown under the bus like that? It's a very real possibility Joseph didn't handle this correctly, but clearly Lynch isn't understanding that he's not good enough.
    Eh. Not professional.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4ever View Post
    I will honestly say this has been one of the few days of the Vance Joseph coaching tenure that I have actually respected the man. I am so glad he finally basically said, "if you play like crap, you belong on the bench." FINALLY. How many Isiah McKenzie fumbles did it take for VJ to finally grow this backbone? Honestly, today actually gave me a little hope that this guy can actually do the job.

What is more alarming for Paxton and Elway, is that Elway has now had 2 Head Coaches effectively tell him to screw off on Paxton. Elway went before the press before Kubiak's last week and made it sound like Paxton was going to play 2nd half, and Kubiak was like "lolk" pregame, but at halftime he kept Trevor in instead. Now VJ has called out Paxton two days in a row basically, making two head coaches and two 7th round picks that have cast Paxton aside. Paxton desperately needs a reality check if he is going to stay in the NFL beyond preseason week 4, and hopefully this has been it.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I will honestly say this has been one of the few days of the Vance Joseph coaching tenure that I have actually respected the man. I am so glad he finally basically said, "if you play like crap, you belong on the bench." FINALLY. How many Isiah McKenzie fumbles did it take for VJ to finally grow this backbone? Honestly, today actually gave me a little hope that this guy can actually do the job.

What is more alarming for Paxton and Elway, is that Elway has now had 2 Head Coaches effectively tell him to screw off on Paxton. Elway went before the press before Kubiak's last week and made it sound like Paxton was going to play 2nd half, and Kubiak was like "lolk" pregame, but at halftime he kept Trevor in instead. Now VJ has called out Paxton two days in a row basically, making two head coaches and two 7th round picks that have cast Paxton aside. Paxton desperately needs a reality check if he is going to stay in the NFL beyond preseason week 4, and hopefully this has been it.
    Lol. Here we go with Elway forcing Paxton down their throats again...

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    But why does Vance even say that? He threw the dude under the bus.
    Agreed. He should be throwing him on the unemployment line instead. The kid has no chance of turning it around in denver. Probably time for him to either give it a try somewhere else or find a new career. Can't say he wasn't given every possible chance to succeed.
    Last edited by GEM; 08-14-2018 at 11:22 PM.

11. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i heard the #2 and Chad were playing against the #1 D today and the #1 O was playing against the #2 D

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Agreed. He should be throwing him on the unemployment line instead. The kid has no chance of turning it around in denver. Probably time for him to either give it a try somewhere else or find a new career. Can't say he wasn't given every possible chance to succeed.
    What’s the rush.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i heard the #2 and Chad were playing against the #1 D today and the #1 O was playing against the #2 D
    If so, common, but the only mention of which defender did what was Shaq Barrett pressured him and Josey knocked down one of his passes. Leads me to believe he was against the twos

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    If so, common, but the only mention of which defender did what was Shaq Barrett pressured him and Josey knocked down one of his passes. Leads me to believe he was against the twos
    he threw a ball to sutton who was covered by Roby.

so dunno

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Nice. Great catch as well

Anybody seen day 12 camp highlights?

Something strange stood out to me, I wonder if anybody else that noticed it will actually acknowledge what we seen in day 12 highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    But why does Vance even say that? He threw the dude under the bus.
    Threw him under the bus? What was he supposed to say? Lynch has totally sucked for 3 straight years now and he's regressed if anything. Dude couldn't hit a simple 5 yard screen pass! It was a nationally televised show since it was on Saturday, and the whole country saw him sucking.

Truth is that VJ himself is on the hot-seat. He's got to win NOW and so far it's not looking good. He doesn't have time to waste coddling baby-Paxton.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information