Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Broncos Training Camp

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 39m39 minutes ago
    Chris Harris strained his oblique muscle. Shaquil Barrett has a hamstring injury. Vance Joseph is hopeful both will be able to play Saturday.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 39m39 minutes ago
    Vance Joseph said the Broncos’ No. 2 defense was “terrible” … some of that was personnel-related, of course, with injuries, but not a good day for DEN’s second-team D regardless.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 38m38 minutes ago
    Joseph: “We’re just beat up. We’re down to five safeties … we’re down to only six corners. That’s the main issue with our second-team defense, is we’re beat up."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 37m37 minutes ago
    Vance Joseph said Chad Kelly was “up and down” today. “Not perfect, but I was OK with it.”

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 37m37 minutes ago
    #Broncos Cravens hopeful of practicing end of week and play vs #Washington #Denver7

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 36m36 minutes ago
    Sam Jones will be back in “2-3 days,” Joseph said … back spasms, and the injury is “a little bit worse than we thought."

Aric DiLalla‏Verified account @AricDiLalla 40m40 minutes ago
    HC Vance Joseph: Courtland Sutton was evaluated for a knee injury but is fine. Chris Harris Jr. (oblique) and Shaq Barrett (hamstring) both missed practice, but Joseph expects them to be back soon.

This guy ... not doing himself any favors

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    This guy ... not doing himself any favors

He has quit football so im not sure why he's still a member of the team, what are they hoping he turns his life around and comes back to play special team's? Because he surely will be behind 4 guy's easy.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The suspense is killing me.
    Paxton had the best day. All the beautiful throws in the highlights were like all Paxton. He's about to make an unexpected push.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post
    Paxton had the best day. All the beautiful throws in the highlights were like all Paxton. He's about to make an unexpected push.
    You've said this over and over and over through the years. For the life of me, I can't understand why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

My hunch is the guy needs to go to rehab and that is why he is not here and he will decide after he clears his head if he wants to play again....My hunch.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Not really but ok.
    Ok, there's never resentment in a locker room over a guy being given special privileges because of draft status. Mmmmkay.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    What frothing at the mouth? lol I'm saying what I feel, there is no frothing, no yelling, no drama of any kind aside from what you are trying to create here. I'm bluntly telling it how I see it. If you don't see it that way, we can both agree that the sooner he's no longer a bronco the better for all of us and move on.
    Lol, who's being dramatic..... Beef is being dramatic. Saying a guy sucks and wanting him gone is now frothing at the mouth and hoping for a public execution. I mean if he went and posted that shit on the stupid gofundme page, he'd have a point.

11. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post
    Well, if getting demoted did that, then VJ wasn't so wrong in calling him out publicly.

13. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Lol, who's being dramatic..... Beef is being dramatic. Saying a guy sucks and wanting him gone is now frothing at the mouth and hoping for a public execution. I mean if he went and posted that shit on the stupid gofundme page, he'd have a point.
    Personal attack post reported.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 39m39 minutes ago
    Vance Joseph said the Broncos’ No. 2 defense was “terrible” … some of that was personnel-related, of course, with injuries, but not a good day for DEN’s second-team D regardless.
    Translation, swag makes defenses look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Translation, swag makes defenses look bad.
    We were practicing against the Bears so it was Chase Daniel making us look bad

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Personal attack post reported.
    Fibber. There's no report.

I hope the most excitement we have this season isn’t betting on the over/under on when Elway cleans house.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I hope the most excitement we have this season isn’t betting on the over/under on when Elway cleans house.
    Or how many punts King has over 60 yards.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information