Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Surprise Cuts

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    bradley chubb!

11!!1!!111!!!

now there's a real surprise cut. . . dave, did i get it right this time?

assclown. . .
    Don't take your mistake me out on me, you're the one ruining this thread. I am gonna go into your weird thread and start posting normal stuff and decrying those that posted in the spirit of the thread title.

You are the monster!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

This is beautiful.

4. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Case Keenum - it will be a surprise because he's the starter, but it won't be a surprise because he's Case Keenum.

#mixedbag
    #tralalalala
    #Labyrinthreference
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Don't take your mistake me out on me, you're the one ruining this thread. I am gonna go into your weird thread and start posting normal stuff and decrying those that posted in the spirit of the thread title.

You are the monster!
    i hope they use beef stock in your veggie soup the next time you go out to eat. . .

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

surprise cut. . . marquette king. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    surprise cut. . . marquette king. . .

King's don't get cut, except soon after birth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Fact of the matter is he is not worth the cost in 2019 at all, and he is definitely headed for the chopping block AFTER this season. $14 million for 2019 just isn't going to happen, so the question is whether or not Elway plays hardball this year or not. The Broncos could save $8.5 million by cutting him before the regular season, and knowing that next year's cut is going to come, I could very easily envision Elway putting on pressure, DT's agent not budging, and a falling out this year instead of next. I'd much rather see DT have a comeback year, but nobody should be fooling themselves into thinking cutting or trading DT is still off the table.
    The Broncos paid him $4 million in March - cutting him is off the table.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I see we somehow got to the best offensive player on the team again.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I see we somehow got to the best offensive player on the team again.

I was waiting for you to chime in!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was waiting for you to chime in!

It’s always the best players people want gone. Can never figure that out.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It’s always the best players people want gone. Can never figure that out.
    Who in this thread has advocated for him to be cut? We're simply projecting who surprising camp casualties might be, and given that we just used a high draft pick on a similar player to DT, who is a highly paid and aging player, it's not the most far-fetched scenario. No one is yelling for us to cut him that I've seen.

For someone who is usually as level headed as you, you just act ridiculous on this issue.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

DT’s not getting cut. Good lord. What would they be telling the team if they went into season with one healthy veteran WR and cut the best offensive weapon.
    Thankfully fans don’t run the team. But yes it would be a suprise.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Unlike Dez Bryant no one is talking about Thomas as having lost a step, and I don't think anyone has complained about route running. Receivers still take time to develop. For the Broncos to cut Thomas the to young guys would have clearly out him.
    Yea, the big difference between Dez and DT at this point is one had a QB, one did not. We know who is who here If Case plays better than Trevor (a likely possibility) then DT will play better as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Fact of the matter is he is not worth the cost in 2019 at all, and he is definitely headed for the chopping block AFTER this season. $14 million for 2019 just isn't going to happen, so the question is whether or not Elway plays hardball this year or not. The Broncos could save $8.5 million by cutting him before the regular season, and knowing that next year's cut is going to come, I could very easily envision Elway putting on pressure, DT's agent not budging, and a falling out this year instead of next. I'd much rather see DT have a comeback year, but nobody should be fooling themselves into thinking cutting or trading DT is still off the table.
    We're talking $12M....That's as of right now the 9th WR in the league. When he's had an actual QB throwing to him, he's put up top 5 numbers (arguably top 3 even). Last year was a down year, no doubt, but most of that is largely due to decreased targets and poor QB play... He is worth that money if our QB play improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Unfortuantely that Tim Tebow TD pass to DT was a loooooong time ago...
    You know what wasn't that long ago.

That's what he looked like when he didn't have Trevor Siemian playing like garbage and bringing the entire offense down.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information