Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncos to hire DeMarcus Ware as pass-rush consultant

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    If anything Manning would be good at keeping people accountable to knowing and doing their job
    To me, this is what Dware brings back to the D, and the team as a whole. He and Peyton held the team to a higher level of accountability. Think we will see the whole team take a step up to meet his standard.

There was talk that he will be there a few days a week and possibly home games. This D could be fierce again!
    Avatar courtesy of Artist Faith Coyote

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Spiritguy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I’d love it, but I don’t think we’re running an offense Peyton would want to come teach. As a QB whisperer in general I could see it for sure.
    I don't think there's another player on earth that would live up to his standards. They'd all drive him nuts.

I don't see him getting into coaching. Some things are intrinsic and not really teachable.
    I was going to say this when I saw it posted earlier. The only thing that would work for him would be as a consultant schematically with Musgrave and the offensive coaches. He couldn't work with positional players without getting extremely frustrated I would think

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    manning's going to get into ownership, not coaching. . .
    I would not be at all shocked to see him come into a front office role for a couple years to gain experience before pulling a Newsome/Elway/Lynch as the Saints GM/VP or getting involved in an ownership group for a team.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    I was going to say this. He’s got bigger fish to fry when he ultimately gets back into the NFL
    most definitely. . . he's already part owner of the memphis grizzlies. . . i do think there's a great chance that he'll want to be involved with the NFL going forward, but he's not going to work long hours away from his family for what position coaches and coordinators make. . . if he doesn't head up an ownership group, or take a high-profile broadcasting gig, i can see him potentially working as a front office executive or management-level consultant, similar to the role elway initially assumed here. . . if he ever goes into coaching, it'll be something like working with a local high school team for the fun of it. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritguy View Post
    To me, this is what Dware brings back to the D, and the team as a whole. He and Peyton held the team to a higher level of accountability. Think we will see the whole team take a step up to meet his standard.

There was talk that he will be there a few days a week and possibly home games. This D could be fierce again!
    Hopefully he can have that sort of impact while not playing. No telling how the guys who never played with him will respond

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Seems like a good thing. Unsure this defense will ever get the same swagger back with Wade in LA and Ward and Talib gone, but by all accounts Ware's leadership has been sorely missed.
    Ware can start his own coaching swagger. Ware was a leader. This defense is missing that element. I believe Ware can get this fired up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I believe the Broncos need a Manning/Ware coaching combo. I like their high standards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    If anything Manning would be good at keeping people accountable to knowing and doing their job
    I think the best thing he could do for QBs, HCs & OCs is to teach them how to dissect game film in order to expose every chink in an opposing D's armor. Yes, all QBs, HCs & OCs do this, but how many do it as well as Manning?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default DeMarcus Ware talks about why he chose Denver, not Dallas

It's official. The Denver Broncos have hired DeMarcus Ware as a pass rushing consultant.

“It’s good for us," Head Coach Vance Joseph said on Wednesday. "Obviously, he’s a guy who can teach pass rush. He’s going to be our pass rush consultant. He’s going to be in here a couple times a week, hopefully for home games also... It’s a good piece to have as part of our staff.”

Ware helped out for a couple of days' worth of OTA sessions back in May but he's now locked in with the Broncos exclusively. Dallas Cowboys fans might be a little stung over Ware's defection back to Denver, but the nine-time Pro Bowl pass rusher explained that his decision to return to the Mile High City had nothing to do with reconnecting with old teammates.

“It didn’t have anything to do with that," Ware said on Wednesday. "It was just a great opportunity for me to come up here and help out the Denver Broncos. I wish I could help out both teams (Dallas Cowboys), but with the league, you can’t do that. You’ve just got to choose your battles and this right here was my choice.”

Ware's excited about his new role and the fact that it's official now. He talked about what drew him to Denver's unique coaching offer.
    rest - https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...oys-119030111/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Ware is a great guy. Happy to have him helping out and I hope he grows and takes on bigger roles in Denver

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Im all for ex-Broncos becoming consuktants and having a presence with the team. Always thought Rod, Romo, Atwater and D. Smith would have been a commanding presences in practices during the post-Elway years.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

16. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

I love DeMarcus Ware as a player and as a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I love DeMarcus Ware as a player and as a man.
    He is a great human being.

19. The Following User High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I find him very handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I find him very handsome.
    I would welcome him inside me, but he can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information