Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10 players who've stood out during Denver's voluntary OTAs

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I mean usually I look forward to preseason for the 3rd game and the start of the season, but this year I may be glued to all 4 just to see some of the hidden talent we may have gotten. Only a month away!

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I mean usually I look forward to preseason for the 3rd game and the start of the season, but this year I may be glued to all 4 just to see some of the hidden talent we may have gotten. Only a month away!
    Dying too see Lynch and Kelly battle for 2nd spot
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Dying seems like a decent metaphor for that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'd like to see Lynch challenge Keenum for the starting spot. Don't get me wrong, I believe in CK's ability to be our starter, but you don't draft someone in the 1st round to be a career backup. Lynch was drafted to eventually become our starter and I like to see him start showing himself to have such abilities. Having 2 legitimate starters a QB would enable us to use 1 as trade bait so we can shore up positions that we're weak at, like the OL.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m excited about Jake Butt. I hope he makes Keenum look good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Well looks like camp is going to start on the 29th so just a few weeks away. I am more excited to see this rookie class than I have been in a very long time. I feel like many of these guys are going to become starters very soon.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

12. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I like Kelly's story but I hope it's not even close and Lynch makes it clear that he is the backup. I'd hate to think Elway and co. was THAT off on the pick. It'd be nice if we can salvage something out of Paxton, but I mostly hope Keenum is more than a short-term answer to be honest.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I like Kelly's story but I hope it's not even close and Lynch makes it clear that he is the backup. I'd hate to think Elway and co. was THAT off on the pick. It'd be nice if we can salvage something out of Paxton, but I mostly hope Keenum is more than a short-term answer to be honest.
    I don't think it's quite Lynchs fault considering all the changed at OC and lack of playing time. Denver did not need a developmental QB, they needed a QB more ready to compete. Elway was driven by his size and arm IMO
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m excited about Jake Butt. I hope he makes Keenum look good.
    I want to see a lot of Butt this preseason.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I'd like to see Lynch challenge Keenum for the starting spot. Don't get me wrong, I believe in CK's ability to be our starter, but you don't draft someone in the 1st round to be a career backup. Lynch was drafted to eventually become our starter and I like to see him start showing himself to have such abilities. Having 2 legitimate starters a QB would enable us to use 1 as trade bait so we can shore up positions that we're weak at, like the OL.
    Would love to see this happen. Isn't going to.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Shake, give it up man. Lynch should be lynched. He sucks. I love Elway, but he needs to retool.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

18. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

I'm SOOOOOO excited for the preseason this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Shake, give it up man. Lynch should be lynched. He sucks. I love Elway, but he needs to retool.
    You're a retool....

I'm not even sure what that means, it just felt right there...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information