Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: MMQB season predictions

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Probably the deepest roster I have ever seen
    Yeah, yeah, I know . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

2. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Not at QB, if you don’t go solely off of one year.
    You seriously think Trevor is better than CK?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    is that shocking? king's adoration of trevor is well-established. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    And his well-documented animosity toward Keenum . . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Zach Kerr says Broncos have most talented DL he’s played on

Broncos defensive end Zach Kerr, who spent three seasons with the Colts before signing with Denver
    last offseason, is impressed with the team’s talented group of defensive linemen this year.
    Rest - https://tinyurl.com/y9rdoep3

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    I was left damn near alone to fight that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Remove the outlier season and then you're looking underwhelming play on both sides. I expect CK to be better than TS, but if he is on par with him, we shouldn't be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I don't think there has ever been a single off-season where I didn't see a bunch of "we improved our roster across the board this offseason" posts. It always seems that way on paper, we'll see how it translates to the field. I do tend to think we improved our roster, but until we see it on the field who knows?

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't think there has ever been a single off-season where I didn't see a bunch of "we improved our roster across the board this offseason" posts. It always seems that way on paper, we'll see how it translates to the field. I do tend to think we improved our roster, but until we see it on the field who knows?
    It's the equivalent to an athlete going "I'm in the best shape of my life."
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I was left damn near alone to fight that battle.
    Then you never paid much attention to my posts. I was behind TS and still am. I just think
    a woefully inexperienced QB was placed behind a miserably porous O-line and often
    played hurt. I don't think he was as bad as many here claim.

Remove the outlier season and then you're looking underwhelming play on both sides. I expect CK to be better than TS, but if he is on par with him, we shouldn't be surprised.
    Now you're not being realistic. Keenum was statistically one of the top two QBs in the league
    last year. You seem to have lost your sense of reality. For as much as I thought of Trevor,
    Keenum is on an entirely different level . . .

13. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

It's the equivalent to an athlete going "I'm in the best shape of my life."

I wanna be one of the first to Congratulate you on your achievements tonight. One a handful have seen it too, and while I know it's never been a goal of yours fro the beginning, try (please try) to take a moment for yourself on how you've done it. The House you're about to be apart of has only eight seats (as of now) but one more will be added and you should be very proud and honored to be invited inside. There's so many people have helped to make this possible (so thank them all) and when you get a moment alone to yourself smile. Look up to the higher skies and say thank you. So with that, congrats again Young King 1 love #striveforgreatnes #thekidfromCincinnati

I know you basketball fans know where the inspiration is from.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

So...I think we go 8-8 with the potential to win another game or 2 depending on injuries, fate, luck ect. I am hopeful for at least a wildcard but my brain says we go .500.

But I got to thinking, what if we have another losing season? I know VJ would be gone before the season even ended. But do we completely wipe the slate clean? If Case has a bad year I believe his 2 year contract is essentially a 1 year contract and the Broncos can easily get out of it. How hot would the seat be for John himself if this rookie class turns (I highly doubt it) out to be a bunch of scrubs?

Bottom line on 8-8, if we start hot but lose out I think firings will be made regardless. If we start slow but finish strong I think some guys will buy themselves more time. I think it all depends on how we finish. Of course no one really knows how good or bad this team will be until the season starts. I am more optimistic post draft than I was before.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Looks 8-8 or worse to me. Weaknesses at O-line, RB, TE, QB, and HC concern me. Hope to be pleasantly surprised, roster is rich at spots if the question marks play adequately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Looks 8-8 or worse to me. Weaknesses at O-line, RB, TE, QB, and HC concern me. Hope to be pleasantly surprised, roster is rich at spots if the question marks play adequately.
    I am less concerned with the QB out of those that you listed. Maybe even OL because I think Case has the ability to mask alot of mistakes they will make. RT specifically is the biggest concern on the OL. Hopefully Jared Valdeer steps up in a big way.

TE is a huge concern. Cecil Lammey said the other day that the Broncos should consider going after Gronkowski. There have been heavy rumors that the Pats were wanting to move on from him. Shane Ray is secretly on the block, why not call up the Pats and see what they are thinking?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I am less concerned with the QB out of those that you listed. Maybe even OL because I think Case has the ability to mask alot of mistakes they will make. RT specifically is the biggest concern on the OL. Hopefully Jared Valdeer steps up in a big way.

TE is a huge concern. Cecil Lammey said the other day that the Broncos should consider going after Gronkowski. There have been heavy rumors that the Pats were wanting to move on from him. Shane Ray is secretly on the block, why not call up the Pats and see what they are thinking?
    QB isn't my greatest concern, but it's a big question mark for me. For example, Von isn't a question mark. Even Simmons--know what we got. Case I'm not sure what we will have with these coaches and players. He can do well, hope he does well here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Well, we have a little under 10 mill left in cap space. I can see us getting a last minute bargain come camp/preseason time for either TE or OL.

Everything depends on how good Valdeer will look.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information