Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MMQB season predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    There is always hope, Frey.
    I don't trust VJ, but I think we overcome his poor coaching and make the playoffs anyway.

There is a possibility he grows and becomes a good coach...I just have a hard time trusting in that, listening to him talk, he just sounds so clueless about everything.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

So....if VJ is as bad as many folks believe he'll be, how many games before JFE fires him?

So....if VJ is as bad as many folks believe he'll be, how many games before JFE fires him?
    Depends on our record

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

VJ aint gonna be fired, because Broncos are gonna kick ass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I think he is on the hottest of seats. It sounds like he was all but fired until the last minute. If we start like 1-3 he might be gone.

Somewhere between 7-9&10-6

8-8.

Then we lie to ourselves that if we just gave Keenum more help we could really make some noise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    8-8.

Then we lie to ourselves that if we just gave Keenum more help we could really make some noise!
    If we fall flat this year, it won't be our offense that causes it. I got faith in Bill Musgrave.

It'll be on Joe Woods/VJ.

9. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If we fall flat this year, it won't be our offense that causes it. I got faith in Bill Musgrave.

It'll be on Joe Woods/VJ.
    CK is here to win us games. That's the expectation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So we got better in basically every area and we're supposed to finish worse this year?

I guess it's possible...I mean, we on paper got better in every area last year and went from 9-7 to 5-11...

Hooray for Vance Joseph!

I still don't see us finishing worse than 9-7. I think we're hit 12-4 and playoffs personally. We have an easy schedule.
    Said most everything I was going to say. I might add that the Broncos are adding statistically
    one of the top three QBs this year. The O-line remains a question, although I think that with
    the inclusion of Veldheer and maturity of Bolles they'll be okay. Nonetheless, Keenum had the
    top QBR while under pressure, and the Vikings were bad in that area (3rd most pressures in
    the league), so he makes up immensely for a less than desirable O-line.

In receiving, DT and E-Man remain two of the top receivers, and Butt shows tons of promise.
    RB has upgraded tremendously with the drafting of Freeman.

Even the defense is better, IMO. The defensive line is deeper (deep, deep, deep, so deep you
    can't see the bottom, Slim!
    ). And the inside/outside pass rush should be something to behold.

Personally, I like the idea that the Broncos are not being taken seriously by the pundits. They
    perform best with chips on their shoulders. This should help to arouse the "kicking and
    screaming" in them again. I have them at 11-5 and will not be surprised by either 12-4 or
    10-6. But this is going to be a stout group with a fire in their bellies and a good quarterback.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Unless VJ learned nothing last year and barring awful injuries, this team should perform better in all aspects on offense, and that will be the key.

Musgrave and his simplified offenses should help it get picked up quick.

The Defense will 'look' like a return to form without all the pressure they faced last year with the offense ground into the grass.

Even with marginal improvements on offense there is too much talent to win only 4 games. I know a lot of Ifs involved but there is also what i consider a favorable schedule.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Unless VJ learned nothing last year and barring awful injuries, this team should perform better in all aspects on offense, and that will be the key.

The Defense will 'look' like a return to form without all the pressure they faced last year with the offense ground into the grass.

Even with marginal improvements on offense there is too much talent to win only 4 games. I know a lot of Ifs involved but there is also what i consider a favorable schedule.
    This is where I am as well. I guess 4 wins is possible if literally everything goes wrong, but overall I find that unlikely. Although this is a prediction article, from the national media, in June. So that should be taken with all the grains of salt in the world.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

Besides, we can get Jake at 10.
    ... of the 4th round.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

15. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post

This is where I am as well. I guess 4 wins is possible if literally everything goes wrong, but overall I find that unlikely. Although this is a prediction article, from the national media, in June. So that should be taken with all the grains of salt in the world.
    I would be shocked if they had a 4x12 season. Not surprised. Shocked.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I would be shocked if they had a 4x12 season. Not surprised. Shocked.
    I think a lot of people would have said the same about 5-11 last year. You just never know. I agree that 4-12 seems unlikely, but not much shocks me in sports anymore, and that certainly wouldn't.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information