Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Musgrave not only has a new QB, he has devised a whole new offensive system

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Why would Musgrave design an offense for someone on a different team? Lynch’s playbook struggles are fairly well know.
    Okay, Lynch's struggles with the playbook are well known. My struggles with electronics are
    well known among those acquainted with me. In view of my degrees in psychology, I'm not
    usually accused of stupidity. As respective individuals, we have different talents and aptitudes.
    So, again, struggling with a certain genre does not connote the lack of intelligence.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Okay, Lynch's struggles with the playbook are well known. My struggles with electronics are
    well known among those acquainted with me. In view of my degrees in psychology, I'm not
    usually accused of stupidity. As respective individuals, we have different talents and aptitudes.
    So, again, struggling with a certain genre does not connote lack of intelligence.
    Ok cool. I don’t care about Lynch’s acumen in psychology, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Ok cool. I don’t care about Lynch’s acumen in psychology, though.
    Oh? So Lynch studied psychology?
    Last edited by topscribe; 06-09-2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Another unnecessary barb. What's wrong with me today?

If you are going to ignore, I suggest you do just that. It seems somewhat inconsistent that
    you will have someone on ignore then take such interest in that person's comment that has
    been exposed to you. If you can't stand my argument, then go your arrogant way. I don't
    need your thinly veiled denigration. You need help, son.
    Have you ever thought that maybe, possibly, you are the problem? Just throwing that out there as food for thought.

6. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Have you ever thought that maybe, possibly, you are the problem? Just throwing that out there as food for thought.
    Your hypocrisy is amazing. You have a very thin skin when it comes to what someone says
    to or about you, but when I react to a passive-aggressive attack on me, I am the problem.

Have you ever given thought to keeping me on ignore? Just food for thought.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh? So Lynch studied psychology? Your ability to carry an objective conversation underwhelms me.
    Your ability to make relevant arguments underwhelms me.

Lynch's studies, or his acumen in (insert non-football subject) has no bearing on his knowledge of an NFL playbook. Therefore, I don't care about it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Your ability to make relevant arguments underwhelms me.

Lynch's studies, or his acumen in (insert non-football subject) has no bearing on his knowledge of an NFL playbook. Therefore, I don't care about it.
    Speaking of irrelevant arguments, I seldom see anything from you that seems anything besides
    irrelevant one-liners.

You seem to have this propensity to carry on arguments about trivial issues. I simply proffered
    my opinion that I don't believe lack of intelligence to be part of the acumen of the players in
    question. I have my opinion, and you have yours. I expressed mine, and you expressed yours.
    Issue over. Let's move on . . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Speaking of irrelevant arguments, I seldom see anything from you that seems anything besides
    irrelevant one-liners.

You seem to have this propensity to carry on arguments about trivial issues. I simply proffered
    my opinion that I don't believe lack of intelligence to be part of the acumen of the players in
    question. I have my opinion, and you have yours. I expressed mine, and you expressed yours.
    Issue over. Let's move on . . .
    You decided to make this personal. Not me. And, frankly, you can **** off. I have relevant, civil discussion on here almost every day. It's not really my problem if you can't read. I was only commenting on whether or not I thought dumbing down the offense was in response to the current quarterbacks on the team, because that certainly is on the table here, given Lynch's struggles with the playbook in the past. I find it unlikely, because Case Keenum doesn't seem like a low-football-IQ type of player, but you apparently read right past that.

You came in with Trevor Siemian, who isn't even on the damn team so has no bearing on designing the offense, and something about Paxton Lynch might be smart in another subject. When Paxton is on the bill of a local coffeehouse on Slam Poetry Night, we'll make sure you know. I'm here to watch football.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

You decided to make this personal. Not me. And, frankly, you can **** off. I have relevant, civil discussion on here almost every day. It's not really my problem if you can't read. I was only commenting on whether or not I thought dumbing down the offense was in response to the current quarterbacks on the team, because that certainly is on the table here, given Lynch's struggles with the playbook in the past. I find it unlikely, because Case Keenum doesn't seem like a low-football-IQ type of player, but you apparently read right past that.

You came in with Trevor Siemian, who isn't even on the damn team so has no bearing on designing the offense, and something about Paxton Lynch might be smart in another subject. When Paxton is on the bill of a local coffeehouse on Slam Poetry Night, we'll make sure you know. I'm here to watch football.
    Let me start over again:

No. There is nothing dumb about TS (Northwestern) or PL (Memphis).

I wouldn't have an issue with "raw" or "inexperienced."
    The issue involves the time when TS was on the team, and the implication was that
    intelligence was an issue at that time.

I then simply said your analysis wasn't deep enough. Perhaps the term "lazy" set you off.
    That wasn't intended as a personal remark. I was alluding to your analysis. It is a term
    often used in writing. If that offended you, I didn't mean it to.

This is what started this firestorm. Strange.

P.S. I have been guilty of lazy analysis. So, again, it wasn't an allusion to your character
    at all. It is actually "shorthand" for other factors not taken into consideration. I guess I
    shouldn't use the term on this board since it is jargon understandably not understood
    here.

And . . .

Oh? So Lynch studied psychology? Your ability to carry an objective conversation underwhelms me.
    You are right about my getting personal. That was unnecessary. I apologize.
    Last edited by topscribe; 06-09-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Case Keenum isn't football stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

To be fair, I have no idea of Keenum’s IQ. Lynch seems like an idiot. My feelings on Kelly are fairly well known.
    Seems??? How about is.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

15. The Following 5 Users High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Lynch isn't an idiot, we are talking about a kid that had no playbook in HS, had 20 plays in college and now we are asking to run a NFL playbook with complex verbiage . Add in the fact that we have changed systems all three years he been he has been here and there is no wonder he is struggling.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Lynch isn't an idiot, we are talking about a kid that had no playbook in HS, had 20 plays in college and now we are asking to run a NFL playbook with complex verbiage . Add in the fact that we have changed systems all three years he been he has been here and there is no wonder he is struggling.
    And...you have proof of this.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    And...you have proof of this.
    It was reported in DP and other media.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    It was reported in DP and other media.
    OK. Since I don't read the DP, what did they say?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information