Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Beth Bowlen wants to become controlling owner of Broncos

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: Beth Bowlen wants to become controlling owner of Broncos

Pat Bowlen’s second-oldest child wants to become controlling owner of the Denver Broncos.

Beth Bowlen has shown interest in taking on the responsibility of running the team, according to a report from The Athletic’s Nicki Jhabvala (subscription required for link).

“I know the fans have been anxious and asking quite a few questions about what’s happening with the succession plan for the [team],” Beth told Jhabvala. “I have completed the criteria laid out by the trustees, so I felt it was a good time to come out and express my interest and desire to be part of the organization again.”
    rest - https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...rship-of-team/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

Default Beth Bowlen 'not capable or qualified' to own Broncos, says Pat Bowlen Trust

Beth Bowlen, who has a law degree from the University of Denver, has publicly stated she wants to become controlling owner of the Denver Broncos. The Pat Bowlen Trust, in charge of handing down ownership when the time is right, says she’s not ready — yet.

“Beth Bowlen is not the only Bowlen child who is expressing interest in becoming controlling owner,” the trust told The Athletic’s Nicki Jhabvala in a statement. “The trustees have informed Beth of their determination that she is not capable or qualified at this time.”

Beth is one of Pat’s two children from his first wife, Sally Parker. In addition to his two children with Parker, Pat had five other children with his current wife, Annabel Bowlen.
    rest - https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...t-turned-down/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I might have been thinking of a different daughter.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:

Mike Klis
    ‏Verified account @MikeKlis
    22m22 minutes ago

Just got 2 1-2 page press release from Beth Bowlen, who has been told she’s presently failed to meet criteria to be controlling owner. Seems like desperate attempt at public campaign when she knows things aren’t going her way. #9sports
    12 replies 6 retweets 7 likes

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

5. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I just want someone to take over who won't turn us into the Cleveland Browns
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

I hope this doesn’t turn into a lawsuit.

Adopted Bronco:

Interesting

Pat Bowlen Trust fires back at Bowlen-Wallace: She presently 'is not capable or qualified'

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...d/73-560328985

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

I didn't like the part where the trust said that she is neither capable nor qualified to take over. The trust better not **** this shit up....they stand to lose $$$ and power when whichever kid takes over. Bowlen set them up to grant ownership to the kid(s) not for them to be in power forever.

And the Klis comment about the public campaign...he's Ellis' little bitch boy so he'll say whatever he's told like a good little bitch.

They're going to turn this into a 3 ring circus in order to keep control.

Adopted Bronco:

Mike Klis
    3m3 minutes ago

Mike Klis Retweeted Mike Klis

To be clear on one thing: The Trust has informed Beth Bowlen-Wallace why she has failed to meet criteria to be owner and why her employment ended in 2015. #9sports

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Mike Klis
    3m3 minutes ago

Mike Klis Retweeted Mike Klis

To be clear on one thing: The Trust has informed Beth Bowlen-Wallace why she has failed to meet criteria to be owner and why her employment ended in 2015. #9sports
    Well then they should break some of those reasons why so they don't look like they are pulling a power move to save their positions of power and $$$.

The league isn't going to live with this situation forever, they've put up with it this long out of respect for Bowlen and what he's done for the NFL, but that won't last forever. Currently the structure is against league rules, so it needs to be figured out quickly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I didn't like the part where the trust said that she is neither capable nor qualified to take over. The trust better not **** this shit up....they stand to lose $$$ and power when whichever kid takes over. Bowlen set them up to grant ownership to the kid(s) not for them to be in power forever.

And the Klis comment about the public campaign...he's Ellis' little bitch boy so he'll say whatever he's told like a good little bitch.

They're going to turn this into a 3 ring circus in order to keep control.
    Looks like we're about to have a situation similar to what the saints just went through with different members of the family suing each other for control. Buckle in, looks like we're about to have some drama.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Well then they should break some of those reasons why so they don't look like they are pulling a power move to save their positions of power and $$$.

The league isn't going to live with this situation forever, they've put up with it this long out of respect for Bowlen and what he's done for the NFL, but that won't last forever. Currently the structure is against league rules, so it needs to be figured out quickly.
    I'm willing to entertain the idea that she might just not be owner material. I have a bit of faith in Joe Ellis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Looks like we're about to have a situation similar to what the saints just went through with different members of the family suing each other for control. Buckle in, looks like we're about to have some drama.

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm willing to entertain the idea that she might just not be owner material. I have a bit of faith in Joe Ellis.
    I have faith in no one.

17. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Ditto. He's done a very good job running the team. Doesn't interfere in football operations. And, clearly was a very dear friend of Mr. Bowlens and wants to honor his wishes and cement his legacy.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information