Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Case Keenum: A Case Study

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Keenum makes me want to smoke crack

2. The Following 9 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its in my expert opinion through great research that Keenum sucks. Case closed.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Case closed. Lol. I see what you did there

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I guess paying Siemian 18 million doesn't turn him into a top 12 QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I guess paying Siemian 18 million doesn't turn him into a top 12 QB.
    It's so frustrating. Cousins wanted to go to Minny over Denver....we're the ******* Broncos. They're the Vikings...we took the Vikings' leftovers...and sent them the same guy, on a cheaper deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Keenum makes me want to smoke crack
    I thought the sunrise made you want to smoke crack.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I thought the sunrise made you want to smoke crack.
    No, the sunrise is useful.

Keenum is not.

Topscribe, get your old ass in here and apologize to us.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I'm not sure if Top's not coming around because he's embarrassed, or if he has a health issue.

Top, hope you're healthy. Also hope you come back here and eat your damned crow!

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I'm not sure if Top's not coming around because he's embarrassed, or if he has a health issue.

Top, hope you're healthy. Also hope you come back here and eat your damned crow!
    You are an azshole. How many you want to drive away from this mb for your ego? Just enjoy your W in dignity for chrissake.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

You are an azshole. How many you want to drive away from this mb for your ego? Just enjoy your W in dignity for chrissake.
    Oh yeah, I'm driving them away in droves. If you're not privy to the beef then why chime in? Where you chiming in when Top was trolling me in countless threads making snarky comments about intellect and understanding what a fact is? No? Where you there calling him out for his specious and obtuse arguments, like you do to others? I don't think you were, but on that one I'm not certain.

And for the record when he was horribly wrong about Orton he took off for months. You doth protest too much, Hawg.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

No. I avoid petty squabbles. Well, try. I'm advising you to do the same. From a distance people can tell what's what. You know judges. They observe from a distance.

I'm saying you were right, but your spite and vengeance are a turnoff.

Just know people who can see clearly keep watch. Maybe I should as well

24. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

No. I avoid petty squabbles. Well, try. I'm advising you to do the same. From a distance people can tell what's what. You know judges. They observe from a distance.

I'm saying you were right, but your spite and vengeance are a turnoff.

Just know people who can see clearly keep watch. Maybe I should as well
    Do you avoid petty squabbles? Because it the past it sure seemed like you'd jump my ass and then get made when I responded in kind. From a distance doesn't seem to be doing me any good when I get shit on. I'm a you gotta walk it how you talk it kind of guy. Top was here with all kinds of trash talk when it was the offseason and he knew everyone wanted to be optimistic. As the youth are saying today, I keep the same energy.

And come on Hawg, everyone loves it when they get one over on Kinger. But when it's reversed suddenly no one wants it and I'm supposed to be a nice guy about it?

They're watching, right? Okay. So why do I have to be the bigger man? To stay within forum rules I'll just say that in the real world I'm the dude who has my view and still is in The Federalist Society, and joined a 'gun club' as a student organization. I freely admit when I'm wrong. So when they're watching, why is it that there's never these messages for the shit talkers I run into, but just for me? I'm being reasonable - I've only ever asked for fair play baby.

Was Deion Sanders 'lesser' because he danced? Was Favre wrong for the throat slashing? Is Gronk wrong for the TD spike? I thought we were boys? When was the last time you rode for me?

But I'm going to capitulate - Topscribe I'm sorry. Per the advice of my internet attorney I'm going to offer an apology.

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I guess top really mattered to you. Good job on the W.

28. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

I guess top really mattered to you. Good job on the W.
    It was easy, Hawg. You just don't bet on the outlier until the moment that was the outlier is now a norm. Or maybe at least an infrequent but not unheard of occurrence.

30. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information