Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Rambo V

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    13,226

    Default Rambo V

    Sly officially announces Rambo V. I hope its half as good as the last.

    http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/05/08/rambo-5-reportedly-in-the-works-with-sylvester-stallone?abthid=5af1dcc4b10d09530c000850
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-05-08-at-10.19.55-AM.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	12108  
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater
    Posts
    4,388

    Default

    I heard about the movie title. It would be "Rambo: Last Blood"

  4. #3

    Default

    Sweet

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    13,226

    Default

    Loved the last one. Love the first one. Sly will give him a great sendoff. Again.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  6. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater
    Posts
    4,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Loved the last one. Love the first one. Sly will give him a great sendoff. Again.
    It would be nice if Sheriff Will Teasle (Brian Dennehy) returns to Rambo film. Sheriff Teasle and Rambo could work together.

    First Blood is my favorite film and Rambo II was super fun!
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 05-09-2018 at 12:53 PM.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    13,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Loved the last one. Love the first one. Sly will give him a great sendoff. Again.
    It would be nice if Sheriff Will Teasle (Brian Dennehy) to Rambo film. Sheriff Teasle and Rambo could work together.

    First Blood is my favorite film and Rambo II was super fun!
    Rambo returning to apologize to Teasle was one of the original ideas for the film
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    69,410

    Default

    Awesome, the last one was amazing. And i would love to see Dennehy again in this series.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    13,226

    Default

    I think the premise is a former friend's daughter is kidnapped by a Mexican cartel.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache
    Posts
    14,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I think the premise is a former friend's daughter is kidnapped by a Mexican cartel.
    That is what I read as well, which a cool premise. The last one was really well done, so hopefully they can keep up the quality.

  14. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    That is what I read as well, which a cool premise. The last one was really well done, so hopefully they can keep up the quality.
    The last two Rockies he did were exceptional.

  15. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:


  16. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    37,782

    Default

    Love the Rambo movies. I had no idea a new one was in development. Can't wait!

  17. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Olathe Kansas
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I think the premise is a former friend's daughter is kidnapped by a Mexican cartel.
    Oh snap...a Taken cross over movie. In the end, we find out that Liam Neeson is really the bad guy and they battle to the end to see who has the best "particular set of skills".

    I'd go to a midnight showing of that.

  18. The Following User High Fived olathebroncofan For This Post:


  19. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    Oh snap...a Taken cross over movie. In the end, we find out that Liam Neeson is really the bad guy and they battle to the end to see who has the best "particular set of skills".

    I'd go to a midnight showing of that.
    Liam as an action guy doesn’t do it for me, other than the raspy voice with an accent. I see the frail arms on that guy and wonder if he could do five push-ups, let alone act like a ninja.

  20. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Olathe Kansas
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    Oh snap...a Taken cross over movie. In the end, we find out that Liam Neeson is really the bad guy and they battle to the end to see who has the best "particular set of skills".

    I'd go to a midnight showing of that.
    Liam as an action guy doesn’t do it for me, other than the raspy voice with an accent. I see the frail arms on that guy and wonder if he could do five push-ups, let alone act like a ninja.
    He is wirey

  21. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    54,195

    Default

    I am here for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Preach brother.

    #teamfatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Henceforth and in perpetuity the aforementioned Kinger shall hereby be know as FatSammichKing. So help me Hawg

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New Rambo
    By DenverBronkHoes in forum Movies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group