Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Broncos 2018 UDFA thread

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    All I can say is, if you’re a guy like Shelby Harris, Walker, and Holland, I’m busting my ass to be part of that QB **** fest pass rush. How damned sweet would it be to get time in the NASCAR package with Von and Chubb? Damn, that shit would be damned fun. I know if I beat my man I get a free shot on the QB. I might even go unblocked!

I’m stoked about the pass rush possibilities this year.
    LOL or it could be you beat your man or go unblocked and are still 2nd or 3rd to the QB. Not saying it wouldn't still be fun.

2. The Following User High Fived gregbroncs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The fact that he studies Marshall arts and plays with a high motor tells me he’s got a strong work ethic.
    Did he study Leonard Marshall arts or Brandon Marshall arts?

BTW, the Bruce Lee stuff is spelled m-a-r-t-i-a-l, same as martial law which also gets misspelled these days more often than not.
    Last edited by OrangeHoof; 04-30-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Did he study Leonard Marshall arts or Brandon Marshall arts?

BTW, the Bruce Lee stuff is spelled m-a-r-t-i-a-l, same as martial law which also gets misspelled these days more often than not.
    I know how to spell it. I’m not sure if that was a typo or a brain fart, or both because I was at work

Official UDFA signings:

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Including the two receivers that were drafted it looks like the Broncos are going to bring four rookie receivers to camp this year.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Including the two receivers that were drafted it looks like the Broncos are going to bring four rookie receivers to camp this year.
    Don't know too much about the ECU kid, but the TCU kid I wouldn't hold out much hope for. Not a lot of skill or productivity as far as I've seen in games. Although, admittedly, I haven't researched him much. Just going by what I've seen in games.

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Don't know too much about the ECU kid, but the TCU kid I wouldn't hold out much hope for. Not a lot of skill or productivity as far as I've seen in games. Although, admittedly, I haven't researched him much. Just going by what I've seen in games.
    I saw several ECU games the last couple years. Jimmy Williams (the ECU kid) is kinda the injury-prone version of DaeSean. I'm actually expecting him to slide onto the practice squad. Jimmy is good in tight spaces, has good awareness, hand-catches everything, runs pretty crisp routes (though not as crisp as DaeSean)... doesn't have a top gear or much verticality in his game but that's all right. He can play a slot role or run outside routes, but I would expect him to be a backup slot option 2 years from now, if he can stay healthy. John Diarse I'll take your word for lol.
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    I saw several ECU games the last couple years. Jimmy Williams (the ECU kid) is kinda the injury-prone version of DaeSean. I'm actually expecting him to slide onto the practice squad. Jimmy is good in tight spaces, has good awareness, hand-catches everything, runs pretty crisp routes (though not as crisp as DaeSean)... doesn't have a top gear or much verticality in his game but that's all right. He can play a slot role or run outside routes, but I would expect him to be a backup slot option 2 years from now, if he can stay healthy. John Diarse I'll take your word for lol.
    When I was living in Raleigh, I use to get to see quite a bit of ECU games (school was one of my clients)...just dont get much on them outside of the area. But I'm pretty well versed on the local kids (Sutton, Diarse)

When I was living in Raleigh, I use to get to see quite a bit of ECU games (school was one of my clients)...just dont get much on them outside of the area. But I'm pretty well versed on the local kids (Sutton, Diarse)
    Did you see Chris Johnson play there?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Did you see Chris Johnson play there?
    No. I was there for 18 months, but it was after he graduated. Only ones I saw that were drafted (as far as I can remember) were Linval Joseph and Dwayne Harris

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It's unlikely that either one of the tow UDFA will make the 53 man roster but maybe one of them shows enough to make the practice squad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Holland may have to be the practice squad for a year but even so Denver should still have very intimidating pass rush.
    I would lay down a bus fare that Holland would not be on the PS for long. The Broncos
    gave him a generous offer to bring him here, which indicates others might have been
    willing to extend one of their own. At any rate, pass rushers are at a premium, and some
    teams are desperate for them, so I envision a quick exit for him from the PS.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

No. I was there for 18 months, but it was after he graduated. Only ones I saw that were drafted (as far as I can remember) were Linval Joseph and Dwayne Harris
    I remember him at ECU because he torched Boise for about 280 yards in the Hawaii Bowl.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information