Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chad Kelly LIVE from Stoney’s: The Drive 4/26/18

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Anyone else see the irony of the name of the place where Kelly did the interview?
    youve never been to stoneys?

Impossible to get a drink when its full.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    didnt get to go. I will probably go to the HOF ceremony when Swag gets inducted tho
    What do you think about the reports that he lacks accuracy and was skittish under pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    youve never been to stoneys?

Impossible to get a drink when its full.
    I haven't. I pretty much only spend time around 16th street mall area. Is it there, or elsewhere.

What do you think about the reports that he lacks accuracy and was skittish under pressure?

I think that is accurate. I think all Qbs have those problems though. Still, he makes some wtf decisions. So does Sam darnold though.
    I think Chad (have to see him play first obviously) has the skills to be a starter and possibly keep developing into a QB. who knows. He has a long long long road ahead of him.

I haven't. I pretty much only spend time around 16th street mall area. Is it there, or elsewhere.
    Yeah it is pretty close to 16th street.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I think that is accurate. I think all Qbs have those problems though. Still, he makes some wtf decisions. So does Sam darnold though.
    I think Chad (have to see him play first obviously) has the skills to be a starter and possibly keep developing into a QB. who knows. He has a long long long road ahead of him.

Yeah it is pretty close to 16th street.
    Or, possibly a very short road if he doesn’t pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Or, possibly a very short road if he doesn’t pan out.
    Chad Kelly will be on the 53 man roster this season. It will almost impossible for them to prevent him from beating Paxton out for the backup job.

THey tried to hand Paxton the starting job last year and he fumbled that. No reason to think Kelly won't beat him out for the backup job.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Chad Kelly will be on the 53 man roster this season. It will almost impossible for them to prevent him from beating Paxton out for the backup job.

THey tried to hand Paxton the starting job last year and he fumbled that. No reason to think Kelly won't beat him out for the backup job.
    1. Pride
    2. Admitting a mistake
    3. Justification via draft status
    4. Actually developing into a decent QB

Just a few reasons that "could" be heard in defense of keeping Paxton as the #2. The thing Kelly has going in his favor is Paxton has already been beat out by a 2nd rounder and a 7th rounder, so the precedent within the team has been set.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information