Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley Chubb, Denver Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Yes seriously. Calling out the guys that went ahead of him was classless. It has been rumored Rosen is difficult to coach, what he last night supports that rumor.
    CJ Anderson did that. He said the same thing for all of the teams.
    A ton of players have done that.
    Did Lamar Jackson not basically say the same thing.

You hatred for rosen is strong. He is going to be a great great QB.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Well...I have faith that Case can throw the ball past 10 yards with a little zip and can avoid the rush when a breakdown occurs. That alone is an improvement. Add the improvements to the OL and I think we're looking good. Another RB, WR and TE is gravy.
    Manning was awful that year. He was so bad he got benched for......Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Phillips put Donald all over the line. The true 3-4 is dead. You can move people all around and execute all kinds of plays. This is going to be splendid.
    This.

Right now the Broncos defense is in 4-3 specialty packages on 60+% of the plays anyway. "Von Miller is lining up as a DE on 60+% of the plays right now." -- Mark Schlereth.

Chubb at the combine was 269. So was Joey Bosa. Same type of generational player. Best defensive player in the draft.

Simple question: "Could the Broncos use a Joey Bosa on their defense?"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usatsi_9643622.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	12065

Back when the Giants drafted Justin Tuck people questioned the need. "The Giants already have Michael Strahan, why do they need Tuck?"

Ask Tom Brady how much fun he had in two super-bowls dealing with that NASCAR package of Tuck looping inside and Michael Strahan outside. I'd say it worked out pretty well for the Giants.

Right now the Broncos have the makings of an elite defense again which they haven't had since the retirement of DeMarcus Ware.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Yea, I yelled at the tv that he won't be saying that when Chubbs is rubbing his face in the turf.
    I hope Chubb reminds Rosen every time play the Cardinals.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    CJ Anderson did that. He said the same thing for all of the teams.
    A ton of players have done that.
    Did Lamar Jackson not basically say the same thing.

You hatred for rosen is strong. He is going to be a great great QB.
    You're ignorance is kick you in teeth. I do not hate Rosen I just don't think what he was very classy of him. He hasn't played a down of pro ball yet he's going to be a great, great quarterback? Ok, and should he fail you'll be one of the first to say "See I told you he would be terrible."

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Great Pick!

I think we "need" Nelson a bit more and was hoping we'd nab him.... but at the same time, I didn't really expect Chubb to be available, so I'm happy about it.

I just hope we don't hear the same ol' "Well, our offensive line sucks, what do you expect the offense to do?" shit next season.

I am happy that after paying KC Kasem, we didn't go reach for a QB. Win now, baby.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Great Pick!

I think we "need" Nelson a bit more and was hoping we'd nab him.... but at the same time, I didn't really expect Chubb to be available, so I'm happy about it.

I just hope we don't hear the same ol' "Well, our offensive line sucks, what do you expect the offense to do?" shit next season.

I am happy that after paying KC Kasem, we didn't go reach for a QB. Win now, baby.
    My thoughts exactly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Seriously? I'd way rather a player have a chip on his shoulder and want to stick it to all the teams that passed on him. That's exactly the attitude I want in a player. I don't want a classy pushover. I want them to want to go out and punish people.
    Rosen is Cutler
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Rosen is Cutler
    Either that or Aaron Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Rosen is Cutler
    Minus the cigarettes and diabetes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I would be leery of guy who have being selected says "there were nine mistakes taken before me." That doesn't show much class.
    Don't you adore Baker Mayfield?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Great Pick!

I don't think Elway expected him to be there either. He had a trade worked out with the Bills and had to Josh McDaniels it and backout at the last second.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I don't think Elway expected him to be there either. He had a trade worked out with the Bills and had to Josh McDaniels it and backout at the last second.

I get the sentiment, but the douchebaggery is no where near relatable.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't you adore Baker Mayfield?
    No. I do however support the players we take and always have. You're not doing a very good of keep up with what's being said.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 04-27-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Who did McDaniels do that for? The draft he ran he was trading all over the damn place.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information