Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Chubb, Denver Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean, he only beat us in the playoffs because a slow aging champ bailey played into his strategy of throw the ball far to fast receivers and hope someone on his team comes up with it. Even the play that beat us was a "hey you! Go run as fast as you can and I'll throw it real far". People want to blame Moore, and rightfully so I guess, but Champ Bailey's oldness and Fox's crappy coaching cost us that game. Flacco wasn't anything special that game.

He's the real life embodiment of how people play madden...Yes, he played good in the superbowl, but he's never, ever duplicated that.
    Champ wasn’t involved in that hail marry. Tony Carter was the corner who gave the wr a free release to Rahim. Champ was on the other side of the formation.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

so, how about that bradley chubb? hopefully he turns into a badass. . .

4. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    so, how about that bradley chubb? hopefully he turns into a badass. . .

He should be a killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    He should be a killer
    stone cold killa!

stone cold killa!
    I love him.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I’m so excited to watch this pass rush.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I'm saying Flacco is a garbage QB. Always has been. He's one of the most overrated, over paid QB's in the NFL today. The guy has one play and one play only...Hail Mary and hope someone on his team comes down with it. He's trash... He played decent with Kubiak, but Kubiak made Matt Schaub look like an NFL QB for awhile too...

Flacco sucks man...
    I mean, he only beat us in the playoffs because a slow aging champ bailey played into his strategy of throw the ball far to fast receivers and hope someone on his team comes up with it. Even the play that beat us was a "hey you! Go run as fast as you can and I'll throw it real far". People want to blame Moore, and rightfully so I guess, but Champ Bailey's oldness and Fox's crappy coaching cost us that game. Flacco wasn't anything special that game.

He's the real life embodiment of how people play madden...Yes, he played good in the superbowl, but he's never, ever duplicated that.
    Wow, this is a Graand Slam of Wrongness.

Well done, sir.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Champ wasn’t involved in that hail marry. Tony Carter was the corner who gave the wr a free release to Rahim. Champ was on the other side of the formation.
    I never said champ was involved in the fail mary, he wasn't, but my point is still valid. The only reason the fail mary mattered, was because champ got burnt the whole game and put them into that position. They beat champ like a drum all game. Everyone remembers the fail mary, people forget every other play leading up to it and just how terrible champ played in that game. I love champ, his jersey was the first I had ever purchased, but he needed to retire prior to the season and his play was pretty bad in that game.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 05-22-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I never said champ was involved in the fail mary, he wasn't, but my point is still valid. The only reason the fail mary mattered, was because champ got burnt the whole game and put them into that position. They beat champ like a drum all game. Everyone remembers the fail mary, people forget every other play leading up to it and just how terrible champ played in that game. I love champ, his jersey was the first I had ever purchased, but he needed to retire prior to the season and his play was pretty bad in that game.
    Well, I think the objection the others had was that you appeared to have Champ involved in
    that play. That he didn't play like the Champ of yore during the rest of the game was immaterial.
    The Broncos had the game won. That play is what lost it, and he wasn't anywhere near it.
    Last edited by topscribe; 05-22-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

13. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

how about we put the blame for that debacle where it belongs-- squarely on hack del rio? i'm fairly positive champ never asked to be singled up on torrey smith all game with no safety help. . . but if it makes people feel better to blame one of the best players who ever wore a broncos jersey, then carry on, i guess. . .

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

how about we put the blame for that debacle where it belongs-- squarely on hack del rio? i'm fairly positive champ never asked to be singled up on torrey smith all game with no safety help. . . but if it makes people feel better to blame one of the best players who ever wore a broncos jersey, then carry on, i guess. . .
    I mean, they can both be at fault...

He was one of the best, but even the best age out. He aged out hard that year. Doesn't diminish my love for him, but him being one of the best to ever wear the jersey doesn't make him immune to poor play when he gets old.

Legends age too, and it sucks when they do, but he played terrible that game. Yes, coaching absolutely played a part in that. Del Rio is/was/will always be a terrible coach.

18. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I mean, they can both be at fault...

Do you mean it King? Do you!?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Do you mean it King? Do you!?
    No player is beyond criticism. If he got beat, he got beat. If the DC ****** up by not using a safety, the DC ****** up. But that entire year Champ graded out as an elite corner, and IIRC he gave up only one TD that year.

No player is beyond criticism. If he got beat, he got beat. If the DC ****** up by not using a safety, the DC ****** up. But that entire year Champ graded out as an elite corner, and IIRC he gave up only one TD that year.
    I was referring to you typing out "I mean" when it was completely useless and irrelevant to your outstanding point that I agree with.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information