Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley Chubb, Denver Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Vj says chubb will be OLB... Dude is 270lb seriously. Vj already wasted a year of development on walker changing his position. I hate vj
    Chubb is a very fast, quick 270. I certainly wouldn't hold his weight against him for OLB.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Vj says chubb will be OLB... Dude is 270lb seriously. Vj already wasted a year of development on walker changing his position. I hate vj
    Clowney is 280 lbs and is and OLB. Also I've seen a couple of clips of Chubb playing in space, he just might transition very well outside linebacker.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

What do we think of the Louisville OT?

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Clowney is 280 lbs and is and OLB. Also I've seen a couple of clips of Chubb playing in space, he just might transition very well outside linebacker.
    He can do anything, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Chubb is a very fast, quick 270. I certainly wouldn't hold his weight against him for OLB.
    What was Ware? 280?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    What was Ware? 280?
    I think he was in the high 250's?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I think he was in the high 250's?
    Yep, just looked. You're right. Not sure why I thought he was heavier.

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Or he might go in to DE. Denver has two OLBs right now, and Shane is finally healthy for
    the first time in ages. Imagine Von, Shane, Wolfe, and Chubb coming in from all angles.
    And throw in Shaq once in a while. Oh, and McDonald isn't all that shabby up the middle . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Yep, just looked. You're right. Not sure why I thought he was heavier.
    Because it felt like he was a massive yet fast and fluid player. Ware is one of my favorite players ever. The shit he overcame in life. I wish I had been a Denver fan when he was here. All class. All heart. A god damned man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Clowney is DE also with watt. 280 and 290lb

Love this ******* pick I’m on cloud nine. Elway hit home run here this is my favorite draft pick since Von Miller. Denver has elite pass rush now with ton of options to throw on offense.

14. The Following User High Fived Chillez For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

He isn't a d end in this defense now let's hope Woods takes a page from Wade Phillips and uses some schematic flexibility to get this guy in his best position to succeed. But having Walker back as a pass-rusher will be huge. Playing in his natural position on the defensive line. And I'm sorry ass ass and I know you've been a Jackson fan since Tennessee and he was one of your sleepers in that draft but I think Walker at this point if you compare him to Jackson coming out of college was a much more polished pass-rusher coming out of college he was just completely miscast last year

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    He isn't a d end in this defense now let's hope Woods takes a page from Wade Phillips and uses some schematic flexibility to get this guy in his best position to succeed. But having Walker back as a pass-rusher will be huge. Playing in his natural position on the defensive line. And I'm sorry ass ass and I know you've been a Jackson fan since Tennessee and he was one of your sleepers in that draft but I think Walker at this point if you compare him to Jackson coming out of college was a much more polished pass-rusher coming out of college he was just completely miscast last year
    Phillips put Donald all over the line. The true 3-4 is dead. You can move people all around and execute all kinds of plays. This is going to be splendid.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Why I am not a fan of the chubb pick. He is a perfect 4-3 DE but will be pushed to OLB. Not a man of doing position change to players because of the best player o hoard if they don't fit a scheme.

I sure as hell hope he kills it but I rather him be a DE to get a little interior pressure rather then rotating in with Ray Von and Barrett.

I don't trust vj or woods to put best player in position to succeed like wade did. More like a square peg in a round hole type of coach

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I still say he's not as good

Hes really good. When he gets to play his normal position. You will see this year. He is sick sick nasty!

Hes 12 lbs heavier than Dware. Thats like 2 helmets. Twelve pounds. NO big deal.

YOu know that Chubb runs faster than Jarvis Landry, Jumps higher than AJ Green and is stronger than (they had a name but I forgot) some DT. He is a special player. He should be an OLB. We line up in so many odd fronts and everything else. Our pass rush sucked last year. He changes that. This is what I hoped for all along from my first mock. This is the best pick we could have made.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information