Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I Guess Josh Allen Isnt Going To Cleveland.....

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I'm going to beat these niggas at pong.

Dumbest shit to be pissed at ever.

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

Sounds like he's just uneducated on what is politically correct and what isn't. I don't take that as he's this big racist white dude. He posted shit on his twitter some time ago not realizing that media schmucks would be going through it years later looking to tear him apart on anything. He sounds like he needs someone to settle him down, make him a man and learn to be a professional.
    Boom

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Adam Schefter
    ‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
    2h2 hours ago

A theory two people in the past hour now have floated: another team plotted to have Josh Allen’s racially insensitive tweets put out just before the draft in order to increase the chances he would fall in the draft to that team.
    Patriots...lol

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    He was 16 years old when he tweeted that. 16. Your brain isn't even fully formed at that age. Stop giving the "America is too PC crowd" ammo.
    I'm talking about this in the context of the NFL draft and what executives have to look at and deal with. If the America is too PC crowd can't understand that (in a league where Dez Bryant was grilled for his mother's actions, for instance) or the fact that I'm operating under the presumption that he was just a young and stupid kid, then there's nothing I can do.

Once that issue is raised you can't ignore it. I'm not even saying that this is a 'thing' that should last longer than two days. Also, because of this, there's the suspicion that someone leaked this to hurt the kid. That's something the NFL should investigate. That's a story worth talking about. And to get to that story, you literally can't avoid this one, either.

We can respectfully disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    The old dudes I hang out with use that word a lot too. Especially during our monthly bonfire meetings.
    Oh my....am I evil for laughing at this?

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I've seen the theory that it's Miami. Maybe they did the same thing to get tunsil now they are trying to get their QB.

More than likely if this was in time to be brought up in pre-draft interviews with him from teams, they would have asked about it because why not.

At this point I would think they would take everything they already know about him and not be swayed by this.

I've seen the theory that it's Miami. Maybe they did the same thing to get tunsil now they are trying to get their QB.
    They going back to the well!.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Oh my....am I evil for laughing at this?
    No, but I am for thinking of it.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

GEM

I argued against this incorrectly earlier in the thread stating why then didn't the team that did that then draft him but I had the player mixed up and was thinking of the guy that fell out of the draft and was signed CFA by Dallas.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    They going back to the well!.
    If the dolphins pick Allen then this will definitely be very fishy.

If the dolphins pick Allen then this will definitely be very fishy.
    Pun game!

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Sounds like New Orleans is trying to move up to grab him. It's looking possible that they may have leaked the tweets.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Pun game!
    I didn't even realize it until I was proofreading it, but I figured I'd let it stay!

Saint's have never done anything that would raise eyebrows in the past!

19. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sounds like New Orleans is trying to move up to grab him. It's looking possible that they may have leaked the tweets.
    That won't play well with that fanbase.

I really think this idea of a team leaking this so they can grab him is a little tin foil hatish. I just don't see an NFL team saying to themselves "I know how we get this guy, will paint him out to be a racist then he'll fall to us."
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information