Elway on making decision on drafting a QB: The buck stops here (Mike Klis, 9News)
“Yeah. That’s my job, right?” Elway said. “I’ve got to break the ties. Ultimately, it’s going to be mine.”

Let’s make a deal, Broncos. Two trades that could compel Elway to swap No. 5 pick in NFL Draft
(Mark Kiszla, Denver Post)

Make a blockbuster deal. Trade up. Move down. It could work out to Denver’s advantage, no matter which direction the Broncos go.

Former Broncos G Evan Mathis’ 1952 Mickey Mantle card sells for $2.88 million (Joe Nguyen, Denver Post)
Former Broncos guard Evan Mathis was looking for a way to pay for his family’s dream home.

Broncos have smaller prime-time spotlight in 2018 schedule (Jeff Legwold, ESPN.com)
After a steady diet of nationally televised games and prime-time matchups during Peyton Manning's tenure at quarterback and even the two seasons that followed the Super Bowl 50 win, the Broncos will work the day shift plenty in 2018.

Broncos game-by-game predictions (Jeff Legwold, ESPN.com)
The Raiders created some of the biggest headlines of the offseason when they signed coach Jon Gruden to a 10-year deal to resurrect some swagger. Wide receiver Jordy Nelson was their most significant signing in free agency -- he'll turn 33 in May -- but Gruden's quest for "grinders" leaves largely the same kind of roster the Broncos faced last season.

Broncos’ quest for a return to the playoffs begins at home against a former Super Bowl nemesis (Nicki Jhabvala, The Athletic)
The Broncos are tied with the Cowboys for the league’s best all-time record in season-openers (38-19-1), which includes a 29-7-1 mark in Week 1 home games.

NFL schedule 2018: Nine of the best revenge games and playoff rematches (Jared Dubin, CBS Sports)
Talib is just one of several Rams that will be playing against his former team in 2018.

2018’s most forgiving NFL schedules: Packers, Broncos sit pretty (Gregg Rosenthal, NFL.com)
The Chiefs are the only playoff team from a year ago that the Broncos will travel to play (in Week 8), with most of their toughest games (Rams, Steelers, Seahawks) coming in the friendly, thin-air confines of Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

More...