Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best Case Scenario in This Draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Sam Darnold falling to #5 feels like the best case scenario.
    Elway probably feels the same, but it's scarcely more likely than you getting a hot date with Rihanna.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Elway probably feels the same, but it's scarcely more likely than you getting a hot date with Rihanna.
    You realize that Darnold is a QB right, the same position as your crush CK? And as your sources have pointed out several times there’s no way Elway drafts a QB at 5, even if it’s The Next John Elway.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

That we draft Josh Allen to fit into our new Head Coach Matt LaFleur system next season. LaFleaur is Mike/Kyle/Kubes/McVay guy and his system structured to fit what Allen does best.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

4. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Best case? Seeing as how everyone (except a few of us) know CK isn’t the long term answer, we draft our QBOTF and make the right choice, no matter who it is. QB is the most important position on the team.

2nd best case, no matter who else we draft outside of QB, that he winds up as a great, talented pro. I’m not gonna name names because that just raises too many arguments.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Best case? Seeing as how everyone (except a few of us) know CK isn’t the long term answer, we draft our QBOTF and make the right choice, no matter who it is. QB is the most important position on the team.

2nd best case, no matter who else we draft outside of QB, that he winds up as a great, talented pro. I’m not gonna name names because that just raises too many arguments.
    The right quarterback may not be there. At this point, the likelihood that at least one of the four top quarterbacks being there when Denver picks relatively high. But is it the guy that Denver likes the best there at five?

Your second point resonates with me, and it actually might be the best case in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    The right quarterback may not be there. At this point, the likelihood that at least one of the four top quarterbacks being there when Denver picks relatively high. But is it the guy that Denver likes the best there at five?

Your second point resonates with me, and it actually might be the best case in the long run.
    That would be true if Elway loves Darnold and Allen. Mayfield could be there and Rosen probably will be.

So, we'll see if Elway loves Mayfield as much as DMac insists. I dislike DMac and think he's wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    That we draft Josh Allen
    this is the best case thread, sid. . . worst case thread is over thataway ---->

i'll go with trade back to seven or eight, still get nelson, and add some valuable picks. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

i'll go with trade back to seven or eight, still get nelson, and add some valuable picks. . .
    The dots connect really well with Bears and Nelson so I think 5th-6th overall is the right spot.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

Dog,

I know where lot of people stand in Allen, but I seen a couple plays from him that tell me he can play in NFL and be successful. Include a play at the senior bowl practice where he showed amazing movement in the pocket with free blitzer on him that is play a NFL QB has to make. He has to learn and needs to be Shanahan WCO system offense (reads pre determined by formation) but you could looking at young Farve. If you put him (Allen) into McDaniels system offense where he need to make adjustment at the line he going to fail. But then I am sucker for running the ball, play action and good TE play.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

12. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information