Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Saquan Barkleys agent doesn't want him going to the Browns

Default Report: Saquan Barkleys agent doesn't want him going to the Browns

The Browns don’t exactly have a great track record of developing the players they choose in the NFL draft, and the people around one of this year’s top prospects would prefer for him not to be next.

That’s the word from a Sports Illustrated profile of Penn State running back Saquon Barkley, which says that although Barkley is ready to compete wherever he goes, his agents would much rather see Barkley go second overall to the Giants than first overall to the Browns.

“His Roc Nation handlers, however, don’t want him to be taken No. 1,” Ben Baskin writes in SI. “They don’t want him in Cleveland. They want him to go second to the Giants and play in the media capital of the world. That’s where you can become the Face of the League. His manager even implored him to pull an Eli Manning and demand that the Browns not draft him. Barkley never considered the option.”

Report: Saquon Barkley’s agents don’t want him to go to Cleveland
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-to-cleveland/
    Last edited by DenBronx; 04-18-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

I really couldn't tell by the title what you were getting at.

There...sorry about that.

No worries DB. I’m just messing with you. His agents should learn how to play the PR game a little better.

Well looks like they are back tracking now so damage control time.

Roc Nation disputes report that firm wants Saquon Barkley to avoid Cleveland
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/18/roc-nation-disputes-report-that-firm-wants-saquon-barkley-to-avoid-cleveland/

Cleveland is where sadness lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I wouldn’t want to play for Cleveland Browns either careers go there to die. It would suck to live in Cleveland too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Owner of company called report BS. Tiki Barber is friends with him and texted him during his national radio show. Text response was immediate..."Its BS"

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    I wouldn’t want to play for Cleveland Browns either careers go there to die. It would suck to live in Cleveland too.
    Barkley's Wonderlic test just went up five points.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The city of Cleveland has a bad rap. It's not a terrible, or even bad city. It's actually a pretty nice place.

Now, it you were talking a decade or more ago, you'd have a point. I'd rather live in Cleveland as opposed to St. Louis, Detroit, Chicago, etc.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    The city of Cleveland has a bad rap. It's not a terrible, or even bad city. It's actually a pretty nice place.

Now, it you were talking a decade or more ago, you'd have a point. I'd rather live in Cleveland as opposed to St. Louis, Detroit, Chicago, etc.
    Chicago vs Cleveland? Man...Cleveland is a dump and Chicago is a pretty awesome city. Cleveland actually spiraled into financial distress after LBJ left. Their economic growth tanked and turned into economic loss.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Chicago vs Cleveland? Man...Cleveland is a dump and Chicago is a pretty awesome city. Cleveland actually spiraled into financial distress after LBJ left. Their economic growth tanked and turned into economic loss.
    I'd choose Cleveland over Chicago for a myriad oof reasons. And I've been to both in the past 2 weeks.

14. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

This board...my god...

You guys aren't normal.

Now we are arguing on which city is worst Cleveland or Chicago.

17. The Following User High Fived Chillez For This Post:

If someone set the city of Cleveland on fire, and everyone died it would be an improvement. Except LBJ. I like LBJ now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information