Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: BroncosForums will continue, but under new management

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Holy crap. I’ve only been following football forums lately and missed the Davii merger/acquisition. Glad to hear BF soldiers on. Not familiar with any details but glad TNed was willing to put in the effort to keep the lights on and lead BF to the point it is today. Davii seems like an ideal choice for our new CEO.

Am picturing TNed with his golden parachute package with the ladies in the isles ... looking back on his many accomplishments ...
    Don't kid yourself. This was basically a Trump/Putin collusion affair.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who gets the twitter handle in the breakup? I see tned is still out there perving on the cheerleaders in the name of BF, which I'd be fine with if he had a little more game.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Who gets the twitter handle in the breakup? I see tned is still out there perving on the cheerleaders in the name of BF, which I'd be fine with if he had a little more game.
    For the time being, I still own it and am paying the bills, but rather than shut it down, I have moved all admin decisions to Davii. If it goes well, it is likely a more permanent transfer might happen.

At least for now, and maybe forever, I shall keep the Twitter account and perv away. If we make a permanent switch, I would probably change the name on my Twitter account to free @BroncosForums up if Davii wanted it (I think I can do that).

P.S. A little perving is cute, overdue it and it's creepy.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information