Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Peter King gives us some "inside information" on the Broncos draft plans

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    U29 was saying Rosen and Cutler were nothing like each other, your response directly refuted what U29 said.
    Where in there did I say his coach said he's like Cutler? Mora made it clear that were issues with Rosen that have to do with his personality.That was my point. Mora said Rosen has a lot of talent but he also has a lot of "other interests." He said if a team can get Rosen to focus on football then they we'll have great player. That seems to be something Under missed. As I have said before I will support whomever Denver picks.

2. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Apparently none of us did as you are the only person I’ve heard to make that statement. Why don’t you post it so the rest of us may understand.
    No need too, I said nothing that others haven't said.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Did they? People keep saying this but never post the whole thing. His college coaches said he is a great player and needs to be challenged. Same thing they said about david carr this year. Mora had nothing but praise for him. I have not seen anything from a coach or player saying he has coach ability issues or was disliked or a problem.
    Jim Mora said he would take Darnold before Rosen. What coach has ever said that about their QB. True, he was fired from UCLA, but still to take that potshot, one or maybe both of them are dicks.
    I'm not a Rosen fan at all, but I can tell you that is not what he said. He said schematically that Donald would be a better fit for the Browns. He did not at all say that darnold was the better quarterback of the two. He said they were both great. I listened to an interview on The Dan Patrick Show a few days after the original interview came out and he said that the media had completely misrepresented what he had said.

5. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Lynch's development is never going to come.
    You might as well stop right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    You might as well stop right there.
    Stop drop and roll!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Lynch's development is never going to come. He never got to actually develop because he had to eat bench behind TS. Now, we signed CK, who is the starter for this year. Three seasons on the bench. No QB worth a damn in recent history sans Rodgers sat that long. And to be fair to Kubiak, Lynch has reportedly been lazy, didn't know the playbook, and has looked incredibly horrible when he's been on the field. Last year when it was obvious the team wasn't a contender Lynch should have been handed the job and been allowed to grow, and we ended up with that shitshow anyway.

In a way I feel for the guy in that when he got hurt he was in tears, and not out of physical pain. But he's never even flashed ability, or looked good for any consistent amount of time. At this point I don't think Lynch will ever get developed - two season on the bench is almost unheard of for a high draft pick.

FWIW, this isn't me trying to correct you, or anything like that. It's just me being frustrated that we spent so much time developing TS, the penultimate QB failure on the roster.
    My fear is we are going to get with Lynch with what happened with Oz and have him sit for 3-4 years, then the starter goes down and Lynch comes in to guide a stacked team to the playoffs only to be in a contract year and then Denver is forced to either pay him a lot of money for a handful of games or let him walk. I dont want to get in that predicament. I would of much rathered just let Lynch either play or get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    My fear is we are going to get with Lynch with what happened with Oz and have him sit for 3-4 years, then the starter goes down and Lynch comes in to guide a stacked team to the playoffs only to be in a contract year and then Denver is forced to either pay him a lot of money for a handful of games or let him walk. I dont want to get in that predicament. I would of much rathered just let Lynch either play or get rid of him.
    I feel you, man. After watching TS be bad in his first season, there was never any point in TS starting when there was a talented (albeit stupid and probably lazy) QB on the bench that you drafted in the first round. It was delusional.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information