Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Peter King gives us some "inside information" on the Broncos draft plans

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Do you know Rosen personally? If you don't how would know more than his one head coach?
    His HC compared him to Cutler? I must’ve missed that.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    First thought, who gives a **** what you want done with PL?

You gonna rent a billboard?
    Personally, I think Elway really does want to try to develop Paxton who has started all of four games.

I'm sure Elway remembers his first year. It wasn't pretty . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Personally, I think Elway really does want to try to develop Paxton who has started all of four games.

Good, I hope so. Rosen, Allen, Mike White and PL, in that order. Worst case scenario is they end up with CK.

My issue with the OP was how arrogant Cugel is about PL, he literally reminds me of Tebowites these days. Like he has any tangible influence on what they do at QB, he’s one of the biggest Tebowmania critics and has since turned himself into an un-manned fire hose of hypocrisy.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Lynch's development is never going to come. He never got to actually develop because he had to eat bench behind TS. Now, we signed CK, who is the starter for this year. Three seasons on the bench. No QB worth a damn in recent history sans Rodgers sat that long. And to be fair to Kubiak, Lynch has reportedly been lazy, didn't know the playbook, and has looked incredibly horrible when he's been on the field. Last year when it was obvious the team wasn't a contender Lynch should have been handed the job and been allowed to grow, and we ended up with that shitshow anyway.

In a way I feel for the guy in that when he got hurt he was in tears, and not out of physical pain. But he's never even flashed ability, or looked good for any consistent amount of time. At this point I don't think Lynch will ever get developed - two season on the bench is almost unheard of for a high draft pick.

FWIW, this isn't me trying to correct you, or anything like that. It's just me being frustrated that we spent so much time developing TS, the penultimate QB failure on the roster.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

His HC compared him to Cutler? I must’ve missed that.
    I'm not saying that Mora said that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Jim Mora said he would take Darnold before Rosen. What coach has ever said that about their QB. True, he was fired from UCLA, but still to take that potshot, one or maybe both of them are dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He also said that it was because of whom was picking where. The entire interview was a ******* disaster. His teammates seemed to really like the guy.
    He weights 220 pounds, he's going to be fine. If he has to gain some weight, that's not an issue, either. Rosen represents a cerebral, accurate, and aggressive QB. If he can play people will follow him. Aaron Rodgers is one of the biggest ******** in the game. So is Tom Brady - if you can back it up you're going to be fine. Winning cures just about everything - and because his teammates did like him, and because he is an aggressive guy on the field with a ton of talent, he's well worth the pick, IMO.

King summed it up pretty nicely.

Do you know Rosen personally? If you don't how would know more than his one head coach?

I don’t? Do you?
    As I never heard his coach say anything like that. Nothing even close. If you do, or you have heard this please share! If not, you know nothing more than the rest of us. (Which is Rosen has never been disliked by coaches or teammates)
    ^^^^ which is the opposite of cutler.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Cutler and Rosen are nothing alike in personality. I guess one could argue that they both share the same thing about not being that huge vocal leader rah rah guy like Tebow was, but aside from that they arent very similar at all.
    I'm not saying that Mora said that.
    U29 was saying Rosen and Cutler were nothing like each other, your response directly refuted what U29 said.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

10. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Lynch's development is never going to come. He never got to actually develop because he had to eat bench behind TS. Now, we signed CK, who is the starter for this year. Three seasons on the bench. No QB worth a damn in recent history sans Rodgers sat that long. And to be fair to Kubiak, Lynch has reportedly been lazy, didn't know the playbook, and has looked incredibly horrible when he's been on the field. Last year when it was obvious the team wasn't a contender Lynch should have been handed the job and been allowed to grow, and we ended up with that shitshow anyway.

In a way I feel for the guy in that when he got hurt he was in tears, and not out of physical pain. But he's never even flashed ability, or looked good for any consistent amount of time. At this point I don't think Lynch will ever get developed - two season on the bench is almost unheard of for a high draft pick.

FWIW, this isn't me trying to correct you, or anything like that. It's just me being frustrated that we spent so much time developing TS, the penultimate QB failure on the roster.
    I suggest you take that up with Elway. He's the one who said he would like to continue developing Lynch . . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I hope they draft Rosen so I can whine about how doom and gloom the rest of you are all the time.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

This is why I smack you.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

I suggest you take that up with Elway. He's the one who said he would like to continue developing Lynch . . .
    You're my Elway.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

You're my Elway.
    I'm not going to pay you for that, if that's what you're thinking . . .

I'm not going to pay you for that, if that's what you're thinking . . .
    You're mean.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    King summed it up pretty nicely.

I don’t? Do you?
    As I never heard his coach say anything like that. Nothing even close. If you do, or you have heard this please share! If not, you know nothing more than the rest of us. (Which is Rosen has never been disliked by coaches or teammates)
    ^^^^ which is the opposite of cutler.
    Well then you didn't listen very carefully to what Mora said.

Well then you didn't listen very carefully to what Mora said.
    Apparently none of us did as you are the only person I’ve heard to make that statement. Why don’t you post it so the rest of us may understand.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information