Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums likely to be shut down

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Kinda hard to change when the mods don't give you a chance to.
    That is a bullshit lie. You have not once been banned without plenty of prior warning. There have been VERY few people not spammers that have, and those instances were people specifically trying to get themselves banned. You, and every other poster here who has been banned, has received ample opportunity to knock their shit off and move forward. Those who have been banned chose not to.

You yourself said earlier that you deserved every ban you got, and you were right, you did. There might be some who should've been admonished that weren't, but there have been no bans that were no fully earned.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    We don't give you a chance? Are you ******* kidding me? We've sent you a top 10, we've banned you how many times? In the 11 years you have been here, you have been asked and begged to get your shit together. Don't give me this horseshit that no one gave you a chance. If that isn't the funniest ******* thing I've read on these boards in years.

Oh and btw, I just went through the last 5 years of your reported posts and there was 1 ONE report on dog. Because he said "wave has a sad"....are you kidding me? How do you know we didn't talk to dog? Did you expect he'd be banned for that?
    That's the norm for the unfair moderation crowd to be honest. Not just Wave.

Poster A says Poster B "has a sad"

Poster B says Poster A should die a painful death, their mother is a whore, and go **** themselves in every hole they can fit their tiny **** into.

Poster B gets a CYP and says, "Did poster A get one for saying I have a SAD?! **** YOU ALL! YOU GUYS ARE ******* HORRIBLE AND **** DUCJ SDKLFJDSKJFSDKJFDSKJF"

Poster B then goes and attacks poster A five more times, earns a ban, thread gets started, everyone says how Poster B is a misunderstood soul.

Rinse, repeat.

4. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Pardon my ignorance....what's a sad?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Pardon my ignorance....what's a sad?
    Kind of like saying, "Awwww is Broncowave sad?"

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    That is a bullshit lie. You have not once been banned without plenty of prior warning. There have been VERY few people not spammers that have, and those instances were people specifically trying to get themselves banned. You, and every other poster here who has been banned, has received ample opportunity to knock their shit off and move forward. Those who have been banned chose not to.

You yourself said earlier that you deserved every ban you got, and you were right, you did. There might be some who should've been admonished that weren't, but there have been no bans that were no fully earned.
    Why wasn't he permabanned? Oooh Ooh, I know! Because we actually had rules and a process for bans, that's why! You know what else never happened? Banning someone just because we didn't like the cut o' their jib! We had votes and everything, and sometimes it took days, but to my knowledge we never ever didn't arrive at a consensus on a ban decision. Sometimes even one dissenting vote would cause us to pause and change course. You know what else we always did? Sent the banned poster an outside email explaining the ban and what we needed to see after their return
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

9. The Following 7 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Nah, I've always been a jerk or obnoxious. You haven't been on this board as long as I have to know that. But.. not all of my behavior is meant to be that way meaning, a lot of times I'm being playful. I got s cyp yesterday for something that technically was not meant to be taken as inflammatory. Especially since I consider Joe a friend. I like everyone else can step out of line so when I see people trying to pretend that their shit don't stink it annoys me. And I've seen just about everyone on here including some mods behave badly, there are very rare exceptions to that. Most disagreements I have with people I quickly forget about, it's a freaking message board, nothing else and opinions are like ******** and everyone has one.

I don't dislike you but it won't mean we will always agree and it won't mean I won't be obnoxious at times. It's in my nature, even my wife would tell you that. Some people can stomach it, and some cant unfortunately. For those that I don't care for they are either gone from the site or I don't converse with them. So yea, I'm a jerk. But I'm dead sexy and the life of the party.
    Look at it from my side then and maybe hopefully in the future it will help relieve some tension.

I put a hell of a lot of thought into football. When I make a post here about something, most of the time I've done a lot of research (which doesn't make me right, I have bias in everything I decide just like everyone else does) I'm very meticulous. So when I put that much effort in and someone pops off "LMAO, you are such an idiot" or something along those lines, it's infuriating. I post here hoping to have friendly well thought out debates and perhaps that's my fault for expecting that, but when someone basically just mocks me without putting at least a little effort into explaining why, that shit puts me up a damn wall.

Jaded is the worst with shit like that and I know he does it just to get a rise out of me. It's infuriating typing out a long and well reasoned explanation of what my thoughts are only to have him say "You think Trevor is the next brady, man you are dumb" even though I flat out emphatically stated in the post that no such comparison was being made. When you put that much effort into something and someone just blatantly ignores it all and then harasses you with accusations of saying something you never said, after awhile you start getting testy and rude with those people.

Again, that doesn't make it right when I do that, but I wish people would at least recognize why I get frustrated instead of just antagonizing me until I get damn unreasonable with them and others. Eventually I end up frustrated and walk away from posting for awhile until I can cool off... I don't want to have issues with any of you, but I do, some of that is me, I accept that. I was downright unreasonable to Chaz and I told him that. He's the biggest exception to the statement that I am not by default an *******, because I was an ******* to him from basically the start and I was wrong.

I need to handle myself better, I've never once claimed otherwise. I need to blow shit people do off, I try to, but it's not how I'm wired. I don't mind joking around, I try and joke and be lighthearted about shit too, but then people like AGap take something like "eat a bag of dicks" seriously and it further paints me as an ******* which isn't really who I want to be painted as...

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Like I said, if I'm the biggest problem with this board as so many of you seem to think, ****ing permaban me and be done with it. I'm sure that will solve all the boards problems.
    I don't understand this prolonged discussion about things you don't like. Wave, anywhere and
    everywhere any of us go, there are going to be things about where we end up that we don't
    like. No place is perfect. Every place has its problems and faults. There is one of two things
    one can do about it: (1) Get along and be happy, abide by the rules, and work productively to
    change what is not correct in one's view or (2) whine, complain, and rebel against the rules
    and get oneself banned. How many times are you going to be banned before you decide on the
    right choice?
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

I demand to know Sneakers thoughts on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Kind of like saying, "Awwww is Broncowave sad?"
    I see.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

I never said I haven't deserved any ban I've gotten. I definitely have. My issue is that due to my history, posters have free reign to tee off on me with no consequences, and I'm just supposed to sit there and take it with a smile. Pretty hard to amend my behavior when that's what I'm going up against.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Look at it from my side then and maybe hopefully in the future it will help relieve some tension.

I put a hell of a lot of thought into football. When I make a post here about something, most of the time I've done a lot of research (which doesn't make me right, I have bias in everything I decide just like everyone else does) I'm very meticulous. So when I put that much effort in and someone pops off "LMAO, you are such an idiot" or something along those lines, it's infuriating. I post here hoping to have friendly well thought out debates and perhaps that's my fault for expecting that, but when someone basically just mocks me without putting at least a little effort into explaining why, that shit puts me up a damn wall.

Jaded is the worst with shit like that and I know he does it just to get a rise out of me. It's infuriating typing out a long and well reasoned explanation of what my thoughts are only to have him say "You think Trevor is the next brady, man you are dumb" even though I flat out emphatically stated in the post that no such comparison was being made. When you put that much effort into something and someone just blatantly ignores it all and then harasses you with accusations of saying something you never said, after awhile you start getting testy and rude with those people.

Again, that doesn't make it right when I do that, but I wish people would at least recognize why I get frustrated instead of just antagonizing me until I get damn unreasonable with them and others. Eventually I end up frustrated and walk away from posting for awhile until I can cool off... I don't want to have issues with any of you, but I do, some of that is me, I accept that. I was downright unreasonable to Chaz and I told him that. He's the biggest exception to the statement that I am not by default an *******, because I was an ******* to him from basically the start and I was wrong.

I need to handle myself better, I've never once claimed otherwise. I need to blow shit people do off, I try to, but it's not how I'm wired. I don't mind joking around, I try and joke and be lighthearted about shit too, but then people like AGap take something like "eat a bag of dicks" seriously and it further paints me as an ******* which isn't really who I want to be painted as...
    Frey, my friend, you're taking it all too personally. Consider this: They can't get a rise out of you if you refuse to rise.

I learned that the hard way . . .

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I demand to know Sneakers thoughts on this.
    He's buried in snow.

You don't want Az Snake to come in here, and clean this place up.

How people have personal issues on a ******* message board is giving me an aneurysm.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Neg rep could have saved us all.
    No...trust me, that isn't the answer lol.... I have neg abilities over on the BroncosCountry boards...I get nothing but nasty email anytime a neg is given out because everyone hates negs, everyone treats anyone who gives them a neg like shit and for some reason, everyone thinks I'm the only one capable of giving negs so everytime someone gets a neg, I get blamed for it and ripped apart, despite the fact that I have given maybe 2 negs in the last 6 months and they were both to troll fans of other teams like the Chargers and Patriots.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

How people have personal issues on a ******* message board is giving me an aneurysm.
    Hmmm . . . sounds as if the personal issues are causing you the same problems as those who have the personal issues . . .

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information