Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums likely to be shut down

Also, wtf does "dueces" mean in that context?

I can tell already that ima have to get shit faced and post.
    And you mofos will like it!! You will like it!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Maybe we can move past this shit, but I'm done with this aspect of BF. If we go with option three, the site as it is, I will self impose a new rule that if anyone says Tned and ban in the same post, MHS or PM I'll ban their ass, then I can at least be worthy of the rep.
    seems fair. . . you should probably slap falco with a two week-er just as a test drive. . .

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I can tell already that ima have to get shit faced and post.
    And you mofos will like it!! You will like it!
    I was curious if alcohol is a contributing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Also, wtf does "dueces" mean in that context?
    peace out... (peace symbol is two fingers held up)

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The problem is, that's your perception. (at least in my situation) I didn't even know you had the "ability' to get me banned, and that was never the accusation. I admit my poor wording lent that perception to the discussion. And again, I am sorry for that misconception. It wasn't my intention at the time, I have never outside of that one time accused you of abusing anything.

My statement had zilch to do with with me assuming you were abusing your abilities. As far as I knew, you used to have mod abilities and didn't anymore. I know more about it now due to all the drama, but I had no clue at the time. Remember, I was still fairly new to posting here at that time. I don't say this as if that makes it your fault, I see where the perception came from due to the wording. I am making it clear now so that the air can be clear going forward.
    Man, I don't know what to tell you. From where I stand looking back at that timeline, I tried to keep it calm, and you just kept pushing it farther and farther.

Strange how two people can look at an interaction and see it completely different.

Tned, my suggestion regarding people sending you this crap, and accusing you of abusing power is to do the same thing we would do if it was us in that position. Report it to the mod staff you have in place and let them handle it.

If people have that perception, it's their problem, but abuse of the MHS system and PM system is against the rules of the board. Rather than getting upset about it or letting it get to you, report it and move on. Then it is someone else's problem.

At this point man. What is done is done, I'll let my beef go and try peaceful conversations with you going forward. For everyone else, like I said, if they are being dicks via the MHS or PM system, report it and let the mods deal with it or create a new account, post from it and don't tell anyone it is you.

People's perception of you, shouldn't stress you out (I'm a hypocrite in saying that I know, but it is true, even if I struggle with it)

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Man, I don't know what to tell you. From where I stand looking back at that timeline, I tried to keep it calm, and you just kept pushing it farther and farther.

Strange how two people can look at an interaction and see it completely different.
    That's how it looks from my angle too (that I was keeping it peaceful and you kept pushing) at this point mistakes were made both ways and life goes on. It is what it is. Not worth dwelling over anymore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

People's perception of you, shouldn't stress you out (I'm a hypocrite in saying that I know, but it is true, even if I struggle with it)
    Well, people's perception of me is I'm old and bald, and....

uh...

well, they might have a point.

Asshats, the lot of you!

13. The Following 8 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Tned, my suggestion regarding people sending you this crap, and accusing you of abusing power is to do the same thing we would do if it was us in that position. Report it to the mod staff you have in place and let them handle it.

If people have that perception, it's their problem, but abuse of the MHS system and PM system is against the rules of the board. Rather than getting upset about it or letting it get to you, report it and move on. Then it is someone else's problem.

At this point man. What is done is done, I'll let my beef go and try peaceful conversations with you going forward. For everyone else, like I said, if they are being dicks via the MHS or PM system, report it and let the mods deal with it or create a new account, post from it and don't tell anyone it is you.

To date, the mods have wanted no part addressing bans publicly, so there is nothing to report. I've asked for help in this regard, to describe my involvement and after a VERY long time what they finally did (which is something) was put up a little FAQ that briefly touches on it, but do not want to address/correct the BS claims that people were banned because of me when they happen in various threads.

As to reporting every little negative thing, I don't need to, because like I had to go back and look this up, I let the general shit go. Clearly, not everyone does the same.

You escalated that, because you took offense to my MHS saying I thought your public statement that I should chill out was in poor taste, and your memory of it was massively warped, and clearly causing you to perceive ongoing hostility, which I think we established in the forum search I provided has been non existent. Apparently all this hostility happened on one day, in one game day thread, and virtually all of the hostility was on your wall.

No, I'm not going to report something like that, and I also didn't have it influence my posting afterwards. For me, you were out of line, you pushed it and pushed it further, and I then told you to **** off and it was done. Until today. Now, it's been rehashed, I stand by my statements, and it's still done in my mind.

If you were the first person to throw the ban line out, although I have no doubt you are being honest that you would have used that same line on anyone else and didn't even know I had ban power, then I might have even ignored it, although my feathers likely would have been ruffled by your other comments in MHS and on my profile/wall -- pretty damn preachy, don't you think?
    Last edited by Tned; 04-16-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I was curious if alcohol is a contributing factor.
    I am just doing my part to be a contributing team member of the community. If everyone needs a distraction to simmer down and point the fingers at, I will take one for the team. I have already packed my sleeping bag in my car. Pillow too. Maybe some aspirin, you know, cuz I am getting older now. These hangovers and such. I cant just pop right back up.

#teamplayerur29
    #cantbanthis
    #angryasanoyster
    #whatisthisthreadabout
    #youhaveforgottenyourhatealready
    #tned
    #abuse
    #abusedavesrectum
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Well, people's perception of me is I'm old and bald, and....

uh...

well, they might have a point.

Asshats, the lot of you!
    Post reported

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Post reported
    I hope Tned bans you.

I'M JUST KIDDING T - DON'T BAN ME!!!

Wait - I just might have made it worse.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

If we do move forward, I motion we have a general thread where we are free to air our grievances with one another.

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    If we do move forward, I motion we have a general thread where we are free to air our grievances with one another.
    You know - this is not a bad idea. We can call it the Festivus thread.

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information