Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums likely to be shut down

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I didn't know there was one. I'm going to look it up
    I think its Tned's Broncoforums.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I didn't start a pissing contest. I sent a supportive MHS to tned when he made this thread, and he replied with his post accusing "me and my friends" of accusing him of abusing his power.

And of course my post appears to have been deleted while his initial pot shot remains.
    Was off watching a TV show (new lost in space on Netflix) apparently when the MHS and your reply that Top quoted. No idea about the deleted post, beyond when I just read between your's and tops posts, I didn't see your original, so assumed you had deleted it.

But, hey, it appears your post was deleted and mine remains, as you say, so there's further proof of Tned abuse of power.

But, as you said in what I can see in the post that Top quoted, and you've shared with me other times via PM and MHS nasty gram, nobody on here likes me. I get it. Message received.
    Last edited by Davii; 04-15-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Was off watching a TV show (new lost in space on Netflix) apparently when the MHS and your reply that Top quoted. No idea about the deleted post, beyond when I just read between your's and tops posts, I didn't see your original, so assumed you had deleted it.

But, hey, it appears your post was deleted and mine remains, as you say, so there's further proof of Tned abuse of power.

But, as you said in what I can see in the post that Top quoted, and you've shared with me other times via PM and MHS nasty gram, nobody on here likes me. I get it. Message received.
    I guess mine's been deleted, too.

Mods are doing their jobs.
    Last edited by Davii; 04-15-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

It is a tad funny. Unless a mod is not done modding yet. lol

Also, mods, I don't think there is any benefit to modding this thread. Let Wave or anyone else say what they have to say. They do it in private and other threads, so let it all be aired while they still can.

6. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Also, mods, I don't think there is any benefit to modding this thread. Let Wave or anyone else say what they have to say. They do it in private and other threads, so let it all be aired while they still can.
    Agreed. Might as well let it all hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    It is a tad funny. Unless a mod is not done modding yet. lol
    Apparently they were in the middle, but in this case, the posts need to be undeleted and stand.

He's told me privately that I'm universally disliked on BF, so might as well let the rest of the forum see it when he posts pretty much the same in this thread. At least you guys will get a sense of why I'm sick of taking shit and accused of shit, and having the patience to not actually do what I'm accused of.

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Out of respect for the mods I won't further continue this pissing contest. I just want it on the record that I have never once accused you of abusing your power. Any suggestion to the contrary would be flat out untrue. I have vocalized many issues with you, but that is not one of them. With that, I don't think there is anything else productive I can add to this thread.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Fair enough. I'm out!

Fyi, I was still working North, trying to get the most inflammatory first.

Gloves are off though. Fvck it.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

And that's a flavor of the shit I deal with and it's simply not worth it anymore. You get told you're a piece of shit that nobody likes long enough and whether or not you believe it, at a certain point you simply say **** it, let them visit someone else's house and shit on that host/owner rather than on me.

Better to spend my time looking out my window at this stuff and snap an occasional photo:

15. The Following 8 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Ok, I'll do something I haven't done in a long time and log in as my admin account and undelete those posts.

Tned, I say this with care, and respect to your frustration - I like the site. Ten damn good years. If this place stresses you out so much, I think you could either sell it, let ads and other revenue sources come into play if there are anything else, etc.

The one bad part of this place (and I am amongst the most guilty) is that when we are bad to one another, we really are bad to one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The one bad part of this place (and I am amongst the most guilty) is that when we are bad to one another, we really are bad to one another.
    Very true. Welcome to the internet and life in the digital age I guess.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You know, I was going to be done with this thread but since Davii said we can take the gloves off, f*** it, let's do it.

This is example A of why people have such a problem with you tned. You start shit, then you act like a little baby when anyone dishes it back and you play the victim card. No one was being critical of you in this thread until you started the shit. In fact, I sent you a complimentary MHS which you still are refusing to acknowledge. You're the one who started with the potshots in this thread, so ****ing spare me the "woe is me I'm such a victim" card.

You bring all of this shit on yourself. Just own it for once in your life.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Hey Davii, I undeleted the posts. I FULLY understand why you deleted those, including mine, but in this case I think things need to be raw and unvarnished.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information