Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums likely to be shut down

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I appreciate everything you have done TNED. I apologize deeply for any troubles I have caused you over the years. And I know I have. You’re a great man and a great fan.
    FWIW, you've caused me no troubles. As I said, I don't mod, and rarely got involved in any mod discussions, and haven't gotten involved in any for years.

Contrary to a narrative propagated by a few, I enjoy healthy debates and discussions. I think everyone having the same opinion, passing around the koolade and singing kumbaya is about as boring as a forum can get. That's the laughable part of those claiming I get them banned for disagreeing with them -- I enjoy having debates with people with opposing views, so banning them would make my life less enjoyable. I guess that's simply a concept some people can't understand. It's actually ok, even healthy, for people to hold polar opposite views and discuss them, even heatedly at times.

Thanks for saying, however.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Timmy and I are very similar. I'm smarter and better looking though.
    Oh ya, we are the poster boys for male beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    For what it's worth, Tned, I don't think anyone can. Yes, there are a few things (very few)
    I don't like here, but you are responsible for none of that. Everything we talked about when
    opening up this site, you have consistently maintained. Thank you, my friend.
    Without you and Carol, we wouldn't be here today. Jr, too.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

One of the saddest days (for me) was when JR got perma-banned. Not commenting on the ban itself, just that I really loved that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Without you and Carol, we wouldn't be here today. Jr, too.
    Thanks, T. No matter what ever happens, you three will always have a special place in my heart.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    One of the saddest days (for me) was when JR got perma-banned. Not commenting on the ban itself, just that I really loved that guy.
    I'll relay that if you want. He and I still talk.

12. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I don't see anyone creating a new board. Message boards are a dying breed. Every one I have posted on has gotten less and less active over the years. Starting a new one now would just not be worth it IMO.

I think you're stuck with us here, T.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't see anyone creating a new board. Message boards are a dying breed. Every one I have posted on has gotten less and less active over the years. Starting a new one now would just not be worth it IMO.

I think you're stuck with us here, T.
    I guess you and your buddies that say I abuse my power can come up with an alternative solution. I have faith.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Uh oh shots fired!

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I've truly enjoyed the last decade of membership here and enjoyed "spending time" with nearly everyone here. I've truly enjoyed those I've been able to meet and spend time with. I've made real, life long, friends here.

Hopefully we can find another resolution. Like making ban discussions public after the fact?
    IMHO, it's a good setup here. Just continue, and let the crybabies go their way. *shrugs*

I agree with Top. You've done an amazing job Tned. I was there when you left the main site and remember all you went through to get here. Many of us came with you. You have way more tolerance than I could ever have. Guys are annoying, can be trolls and childish yet contribute nothing but smart alec remarks. Please ban the trolls and lets move forward without them?

Also, please consider selling this off before just closing it down, preferably to someone that is level headed such as yourself. I don't want to see that happen but if you don't want the burden anymore then at least consider that.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    If Broncos forums is shut down for good... we can create a group ("Broncos Forums") on facebook. Just a back up plan.

There already is one and no one ever is on it. Really, some of the other FB groups are way more active. Had we capitalized on that in the early stages it could've been huge!

Soooo...maybe we still can?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I guess you and your buddies that say I abuse my power can come up with an alternative solution. I have faith.
    I've never once accused you of abusing your power. You're a real piece of work making this post right after I messaged you specifically saying I don't think you abuse your power.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror when you wonder why so many people here don't like you. Although I guess it's easier to start emo threads like this threatening to shut down the board because of how mistreated poor wittle tned is.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I've never once accused you of abusing your power. You're a real piece of work making this post right after I messaged you specifically saying I don't think you abuse your power.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror when you wonder why so many people here don't like you. Although I guess it's easier to start emo threads like this threatening to shut down the board because of how mistreated poor wittle tned is.
    I don't think that was necessary. I'm not aware of many people who don't like Tned. Most are
    grateful for what he has provided, I believe.

This is not the place to start a pissing contest.

24. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I don't think that was necessary. I'm not aware of many people who don't like Tned. Most are
    grateful for what he has provided, I believe.

This is not the place to start a pissing contest.
    I didn't start a pissing contest. I sent a supportive MHS to tned when he made this thread, and he replied with his post accusing "me and my friends" of accusing him of abusing his power.

And of course my post appears to have been deleted while his initial pot shot remains.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    There already is one and no one ever is on it. Really, some of the other FB groups are way more active. Had we capitalized on that in the early stages it could've been huge!

Soooo...maybe we still can?
    I didn't know there was one. I'm going to look it up

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information