Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums likely to be shut down

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I understand, but most of the issues and the tension between me and mods, and several posters, came in Broncos Talk. I don't doubt it's been mostly my making, but it is what it is. We'll all survive and have a lot more serious things in our life than a silly message board going away.
    Maybe it is just a silly message board, and everyone's lives will move forward if this place shuts down. HOWEVER, I find it to be a nice place to come, have a little banter, learn a lot about many subjects from points of view that I wouldn't have normally considered, and escape the daily grind of work, family and other responsibilities.

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Well if I'm the sole root of all this board's problems which is what seems to be the consensus, then I'd rather you guys just permaban me than sink the whole board over it.

If getting rid of me cures all these problems, seems like an easy solution.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I understand, but most of the issues and the tension between me and mods, and several posters, came in Broncos Talk. I don't doubt it's been mostly my making, but it is what it is. We'll all survive and have a lot more serious things in our life than a silly message board going away.

Yep

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Maybe it is just a silly message board, and everyone's lives will move forward if this place shuts down. HOWEVER, I find it to be a nice place to come, have a little banter, learn a lot about many subjects from points of view that I wouldn't have normally considered, and escape the daily grind of work, family and other responsibilities.

I'll make you a mixtape old man

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I'll make you a mixtape old man
    Oh dear...

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I think one of the WORST people in here didn't even add to this thread.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    This is why i totally stopped posting in P&R T. Totally not worth it man.
    It usually spills out in other threads tho
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

11. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Now that I've resigned, I'll say a few words.

The moderator team here were a great bunch of colleagues, and what made it work so well is that we each had a viewpoint, and that diversity helped us find middle ground on almost every issue to the benefit of the whole board. Well done to all of you.

If a few posters could take responsibility for their own actions this could still be a great place. 95% or more of this board does so. But just a handful want to point fingers in other directions when it is their own behavior causing problems.

That group of a few includes the Admin of the site. Which makes it absolutely impossible to enforce the rules when the Admin comes in and sets threads on fire just because he can.

To Tned and BroncoWave specifically. You two are EXACTLY THE SAME GUY. Different political viewpoints, but otherwise the same. And that's why you hate each other so much.

But take a look in the mirror. It's a mirror image. You don't like what he's doing? Guess what? He's you.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    He'll probably be twitching if he reads this thread.....wantin to pull that CYP trigger.
    I was only kidding NTL

Well.....if this is the end, do the Backstreet Boys show up. .

15. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I guess the inevitable is gonna happen. At least, give a warning to the BF general pop in Broncos Talk. That's where the majority of members go. I would hope we can hang out until the draft is over.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea I will be pming some people that I definitely want to stay in touch with so Tned just be sure to give an end date if you could. Thanks again.

I still don’t understand... I get your viewpoint Tned, it makes sense. Why can’t you just make a dup account that no one knows is you. No mods or anyone. Then you can post as you wish and no one can accuse you of abusing your power. You post, they post. You guys fight (which over politics is really dumb but most humans seem to do it) and get cyps... you get a little vacation and come back and post some more.

The board stays up!
    You are relieved of bs stress!
    We definitely ban MO!
    How is this not a good plan!?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Someone hold me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

As it was Tned, topscribe, JR and myself who put BF together ten plus years ago, I can say that I am more than upset with those who have created the situation where it appears BF will be no more. To me, many problems started when new members came here, because they were banned from the main Broncos' site. Instead of appreciating the fact that there was somewhere else they could post, at times, their posts reflected why they were banned from the main site.

Maybe it's just me, but I do not understand why things can not be worked out between Tned, the mods, and all posters where BF could continue. If not, it has been fun, and I appreciate Tned paying the bills, taking a lot of his own time to make sure BF was up and running, etc.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

24. The Following 10 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Wave be honest. How many dudes have you blown?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information