Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums likely to be shut down

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Sometimes. Other times, it might be better just to grow up and let it slide off one's shoulders.
    (Speaking generally, not at you.)
    Of course. I think most people here can handle it though when someone goes after them privately. And if not, the report button exists to remedy such a situation.

Sometimes. Other times, it might be better just to grow up and let it slide off one's shoulders.
    (Speaking generally, not at you.)
    I think that applies to a lot of people, myself included.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I think that applies to a lot of people, myself included.
    Yep. I should have added that I speak as a hypocrite . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Yep. I should have added that I speak as a hypocrite . . .
    I think you are nothing but class top.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

5. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

This thread could be be considered a community intervention.

Unless I'm missing something, we can't see MHS or PMs between members so if someone is being an ass we need you guys to report that to us.

8. The Following 5 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, we can't see MHS or PMs between members so if someone is being an ass we need you guys to report that to us.
    Joe is an ass.

10. The Following 8 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Joe is an ass.
    there you have it. . . ban his ass, slick!

T, for the record, i think it's freaking ridiculous that you have to put up with that kind of shit after all you've done for us. . . not that you are or should be above having your balls busted, and i doubt that's what you want anyway. . . but how many late nights or early mornings have you had to deal with server outages and crap like that, often when you're travelling for work? i don't think it's too much to ask for people to have a bit of respect or appreciation. . . resolve it however it needs to be resolved, works for me. . .

12. The Following 7 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Joe is an ass.
    I think you should GFY.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    there you have it. . . ban his ass, slick!

T, for the record, i think it's freaking ridiculous that you have to put up with that kind of shit after all you've done for us. . . not that you are or should be above having your balls busted, and i doubt that's what you want anyway. . . but how many late nights or early mornings have you had to deal with server outages and crap like that, often when you're travelling for work? i don't think it's too much to ask for people to have a bit of respect or appreciation. . . resolve it however it needs to be resolved, works for me. . .
    I've told my kids in the past - especially when they were teenagers - that this home is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship.

Not that that's what T wants here, but why slap the hand that feeds you? I think we all need:

“This message is hidden because BroncoJoe is on your ignore list.”

17. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Joe is an ass.
    And not even a nice one. He is like the butterfaces of ass. Stretch Mark's, dimple craters, and lint peeking out his ass cheeks mistaken for pubic hair.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

“This message is hidden because BroncoJoe is on your ignore list.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    And not even a nice one. He is like the butterfaces of ass. Stretch Mark's, dimple craters, and lint peeking out his ass cheeks mistaken for pubic hair.
    Wait just a minute here. Do you guys think I'm Tned or something?

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Tned, I wanted to pop in here before I went on my self-imposed ban of the forums to add my two cents. Some of these guys generally are dicks, sometimes people say and do things they shouldn't, at the same time, you aren't without guilt in it. Our blowup came from me trying to suggest you take it easy on another poster....You freaking lost your mind about it and it was a reasonable and politely worded suggestion. Then in the process, I suggested that if you thought I was behaving inappropriately to report it to the mods, you flipped out and said I was accusing you of abusing your power... (which I wasn't, just suggesting if I was behaving poorly, the mods could deal with me according to the rules of the board).

I can't speak for anyone else, I don't WANT to have issues with you, I'd rather we could get along because before the scuffle we got along pretty well, but every interaction we have had for since I allegedly told you you were abusing your power (I didn't say it, you interpreted it that way) has been fairly hostile, to the point that I just choose not to interact with you. People shouldn't act the way they do towards you, there isn't an excuse for it, but you need to look at yourself and realize there are some things that you could be doing better in your interaction with others. I'm sorry we have had issues in the past, I'm sorry that you feel stressed dealing with this place. Hopefully we can all grow up and act like decent human beings towards each other.

We ALL need to be better about being nice to each other, myself at the top of that list. There are some of you that are absolute a-holes and not just normal ********, like unwashed ******** with boils and in bad need of some toilet paper, I can be an ******* sometimes too and am not above it. I let some of you push me to the point that I end up being an ******* when I don't want to be, except when I do it, there is no pretense of being funny. There is zero reason people can't have different opinions and still be civil. It doesn't seem to happen very often around here, but it is believe it or not possible.

Hopefully sometime this season we can all learn to play nice. If not, maybe the board won't be here to come back to when I finally decide I miss some of you guys...

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'd be willing to pay $5 a month to keep this place alive. Hell, I'm barely a football fan anymore but I still come to this place.
    Don't kid yourself, you've always been barely a football fan, we've seen your takes.

24. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information