Page 45 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Case Keenum May Turn Out To Be The Steal Of The Century......

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    And pretty damn boring when everyone agrees on things.
    We can agree on a QB and disagree on other things can't we? I'd much rather have a central figure we can rally behind.

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'd much rather have a central figure we can rally behind.
    I thought that was Kinger.

4. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I thought that was Kinger.
    They ain't love me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The forum is only truly united when we have a franchise QB.
    lmao!! kingsley, i love you, man. . . this is a great idea, but it's utterly wrong. . . you new around here, or some shit?

the forum was close to united in '15. . . united in mostly ignoring the defense, and bitching their heads off about manning's decline. . . i can absolutely guarantee you that if we had managed to sign drew brees as a free agent, a minimum of 25% of the posters here would be whining that he's too old, too expensive, and we missed the opportunity to draft a guy who can be the man for the next 15 years. . .

"This guy's done. Did you see some of the wobblers he was throwing last year? Besides, he only has one ring, and he's never been MVP. I'm so sick of two year rentals. I just want us to find our own guy who can be a long-term answer, is that too much to ask for?"

if we do draft one of those rookies, at least 50% will be bitching and moaning that we took the wrong one, because we didn't get the guy they preferred. . .

"Well yea I wanted us to draft a QB, but not Mayfield! He's way too short to take in the 1st round, stupid waste of a pick."

and if we'd signed cousins to the contract that minny did, 75% would be losing their minds. . .

"I can't effing believe how stupid we are. Paid the guy the biggest contract ever, and he's not even a real franchise QB. Man, we're screwed. Dumbest move of Elway's life."

i'm fairly certain that if the broncos announce tomorrow that they've perfected the hot tub time machine and returned john elway to 25 years old, and that he's going to sign for 7 years at vet minimum, somebody will find something to bitch about. . .

"Why do they want that old fossil from the 80's? The game has passed him by! He's all arm strength, he doesn't have the touch and accuracy to excel at the highest level in today's rhythm and timing offenses. Have you seen his stats? Elway sucked! He never threw for over 4,000 yards or 35 TDs, let alone the big numbers guys put up now. He's all raw talent and no production. Dude never won anything without Shanahan and TD. We're screwed. Elway should fire himself for signing himself. What are we going to do when he wants a big new contract? God I wish we had Bill Cowher!"

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    lmao!! kingsley, i love you, man. . . this is a great idea, but it's utterly wrong. . . you new around here, or some shit?

the forum was close to united in '15. . . united in mostly ignoring the defense, and bitching their heads off about manning's decline. . . i can absolutely guarantee you that if we had managed to sign drew brees as a free agent, a minimum of 25% of the posters here would be whining that he's too old, too expensive, and we missed the opportunity to draft a guy who can be the man for the next 15 years. . .

"This guy's done. Did you see some of the wobblers he was throwing last year? Besides, he only has one ring, and he's never been MVP. I'm so sick of two year rentals. I just want us to find our own guy who can be a long-term answer, is that too much to ask for?"

if we do draft one of those rookies, at least 50% will be bitching and moaning that we took the wrong one, because we didn't get the guy they preferred. . .

"Well yea I wanted us to draft a QB, but not Mayfield! He's way too short to take in the 1st round, stupid waste of a pick."

and if we'd signed cousins to the contract that minny did, 75% would be losing their minds. . .

"I can't effing believe how stupid we are. Paid the guy the biggest contract ever, and he's not even a real franchise QB. Man, we're screwed. Dumbest move of Elway's life."

i'm fairly certain that if the broncos announce tomorrow that they've perfected the hot tub time machine and returned john elway to 25 years old, and that he's going to sign for 7 years at vet minimum, somebody will find something to bitch about. . .

"Why do they want that old fossil from the 80's? The game has passed him by! He's all arm strength, he doesn't have the touch and accuracy to excel at the highest level in today's rhythm and timing offenses. Have you seen his stats? Elway sucked! He never threw for over 4,000 yards or 35 TDs, let alone the big numbers guys put up now. He's all raw talent and no production. Dude never won anything without Shanahan and TD. We're screwed. Elway should fire himself for signing himself. What are we going to do when he wants a big new contract? God I wish we had Bill Cowher!"
    The second PFM went out and styled on teams the board was united in Manning love. Now, when he was signed, there was some dissent, but that changed pretty quickly. Point is, the unity is usually abrupt...imagine having a 10-15 period of a real franchise QB going ham. Then I could go back to being positive. I was very positive for Denver during the Manning years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Peyton Manning: 'I'm a big Case Keenum fan'

DENVER — Peyton Manning and Case Keenum may soon be getting together on the golf course.

Manning said Wednesday at his Colorado Sports Hall of Fame induction that the two had been communicating. He suggested the two may meet up on the course so that Keenum could ask some questions about playing in Denver.

“He said he wanted to pick my brain on a couple things,” Manning said. “I just told him I’m here as a resource. I pull for quarterbacks. I really do. It’s a unique fraternity and I’m excited for the opportunity for him.

“He’s got a chance to play with some great players and what he did last year in Minnesota was really special. I know Broncos fans kind of hope to see some of that same magic here this year.”
    rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...c-23ac26ef4a22

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Sham ba lamba ding dong!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its good that Case is reaching out for advice. I definitely like that.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its good that Case is reaching out for advice. I definitely like that.
    I wish Peyton would come in as a QB coach/advisor.

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It sounds as if he might be, de facto, at least part time?
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    i doubt it pays enough. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Case Keenum earns spot No. 51 on NFL Top 100

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-7da8b322da6d

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post

Predicted that too.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post

Hmmmm, 42 spots ahead of Kirk Cousins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Hmmmm, 42 spots ahead of Kirk Cousins.
    Yeah, isn't that something? Out of 1,696 players, Keenum is one slot off the top 50.

Honestly, I never expected to see him in the top 100 at all . . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information