Page 77 of 120 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1786

Thread: Why Case Keenum May Turn Out To Be The Steal Of The Century......

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I wasn't really thinking in terms of monetary compared to top paid QBs. I was thinking more of...... they have paid for Keenum, so they are going to use him.
    I hope they're smarter than that - if they aren't they are sophisticated in not being sophisticated. I know that's not your position, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think with Tebow though it had a lot to do with where he was drafted. Had he been a late round pick i dont think we even see Teebs that year. He just had far more hype than what Kelly has.
    True, but his contention was that the broncos historically don't bench QBs. There are 3 very famous examples in the last 10 years of us doing just that.

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Orton was benched for Tebow after 5 games. Manning was benched for osweiler. Plummer was benched for Cutler. All 3 of those benchings happened while we were still in playoff contention. Try again.
    You know what all those things had in common? The benchings happened once fan discontent started to peak.

The boo birds are flying...Don't think Elway didn't note the fan reaction when Kelly came in. If the discontent gets high enough, the empty seats, the booing, ect... A change is going to happen. Elway's patient, but only to a point.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

All QBs played for the Broncos, at least, the year before. No QB was benched after only 7 games played in a Bronco uniform.
    None of them outside of maybe orton were playing this badly...

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

What other coaches did with other QB's is irrelevant. VJ will keep doing VJ things until VJ aint around to defile mile high any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

All QBs played for the Broncos, at least, the year before. No QB was benched after only 7 games played in a Bronco uniform.
    I think you're right - we won't bench them. But we're talking about what Denver should do.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    What other coaches did with other QB's is irrelevant. VJ will keep doing VJ things until VJ aint around to defile mile high any longer.
    True statement. It seems he'll stick with Keenum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think you're right - we won't bench them. But we're talking about what Denver should do.
    I just want the best chance to win, King. If benching Keenum means that, I hope it happens. It's above my pay grade to sit in meetings, and hear what is discussed.

I just want the best chance to win, King. If benching Keenum means that, I hope it happens. It's above my pay grade to sit in meetings, and hear what is discussed.
    We're just fans, but we can still talk about those things. Don't limit yourself, Nomad. Expand the horizons of your sooooooouuuuuuuuuuul!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

We're just fans, but we can still talk about those things. Don't limit yourself, Nomad. Expand the horizons of your sooooooouuuuuuuuuuul!
    By all means.....carry on. I want you guys to talk about it, vent, and let it out. It's good counseling, and keeps the blood pressure from getting too high.

By all means.....carry on. I want you guys to talk about it, vent, and let it out. It's good counseling, and keeps the blood pressure from getting too high.
    I think you misunderstand what is happening...

Some of us are intellectuals, Nomad. We discuss things in great details. Honestly I'm more akin to a logic professor offering instruction on here.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Some of us are intellectuals, Nomad. We discuss things in great details. Honestly I'm more akin to a logic professor offering instruction on here.
    No discussions allowed, only winning football games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

King logic lessons are great for when you really need that plane to land at the nearest runway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

18. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    King logic lessons are great for when you really need that plane to land at the nearest runway.
    Well, considering my Arabic heritage I'm just happy the punchline wasn't about an exploding/hijacked plane.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Well, considering my Arabic heritage I'm just happy the punchline wasn't about an exploding/hijacked plane.
    Oh well, now that we all know you are a terrorist by birth, they will be going forward /s

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information