Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1786

Thread: Why Case Keenum May Turn Out To Be The Steal Of The Century......

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    If you had said it like that you know I would’ve agreed, but you were blaming the OL for his record.
    Nope, I was not. I haven't stuck up for trash Keenum for months and months now...

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Inside linebackers. Need more pass rush out of the d-line. We need tackles. Maybe another guard. If we let Paradise walk we need a new center. We need one more RB as I assume Booker is gone. We need three tight ends, another WR because we can't assume ES is going to come back full strength from that injury.

We need a quarterback. We need two corners.
    "You need to play the rookies because you don't have anybody else on their roster." -- Mark Schlereth.

AND: They desperately need a TE. Heuerman is an UFA and not dependable. Butt has been a total bust who can't get on the field due to his knee injuries - on both knees now.

They got rid of Talib, and now Roby was torched again, and in any case he's an UFA and will get a big contract. So, they don't have ANY starting caliber CBs other than Harris - unless you think that Yiadom is something good. He isn't.

A bunch of other guys on defense won't be back: Pecko, Brandon Marshall, Trumaine Brock, Vance Walker. And more.

On offense, Veldheer UFA, and Ron Leary ($10m salary) won't probably be back. Paradis is a UFA and they probably will try and get along with McGovern as their starting C, rather than making a big offer to Paradis now that he's experiencing lots of injury issues (last 3 years limited due to injury).

So, they are rebuilding their offense all over again. They are rebuilding their defense too. And even if VJ remains, I would not keep Musgrave. Somebody has to take responsibility for the endless failures.

Elway is the one who should get the axe because it's his personnel decisions that are responsible for this team's failures. But, since that isn't happening, and since they STILL probably keep Vance around for another year, if the team wins 8 or even 7 games, at least get rid of Musgrave.

3. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Upgrade!

5. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

I agree with those suggesting Elway needs to go. Outside of Manning and this year's draft he has made many poor decisions and the team is suffering because of them. Many vets are leaving after this season and instead of tanking for draft position they will end up picking in the late teens. There is just so much wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Upgrade!

Good god. Keenum is pathetic.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I guess it's safe to say that Keenum certainly isn't the steal of the century

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    I guess it's safe to say that Keenum certainly isn't the steal of the century
    Mike Hawk, I hope you are well.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    "You need to play the rookies because you don't have anybody else on their roster." -- Mark Schlereth.

AND: They desperately need a TE. Heuerman is an UFA and not dependable. Butt has been a total bust who can't get on the field due to his knee injuries - on both knees now.

They got rid of Talib, and now Roby was torched again, and in any case he's an UFA and will get a big contract. So, they don't have ANY starting caliber CBs other than Harris - unless you think that Yiadom is something good. He isn't.

A bunch of other guys on defense won't be back: Pecko, Brandon Marshall, Trumaine Brock, Vance Walker. And more.

On offense, Veldheer UFA, and Ron Leary ($10m salary) won't probably be back. Paradis is a UFA and they probably will try and get along with McGovern as their starting C, rather than making a big offer to Paradis now that he's experiencing lots of injury issues (last 3 years limited due to injury).

So, they are rebuilding their offense all over again. They are rebuilding their defense too. And even if VJ remains, I would not keep Musgrave. Somebody has to take responsibility for the endless failures.

Elway is the one who should get the axe because it's his personnel decisions that are responsible for this team's failures. But, since that isn't happening, and since they STILL probably keep Vance around for another year, if the team wins 8 or even 7 games, at least get rid of Musgrave.
    VJ would get the axe before Musgrave, Elway/Kubiak apparently “Love” Musgrave. Personally, I don’t think we can fairly judge Musgrave, he’s been given canned spam for a QB.

Don’t count on highly rated TE’s or ILB’s, that’s no their thang, big white stiffs all around (except for Jewel, who’s a small white stiff).

I completely agree about Elway, this is his shitshow. Eight years and counting that his team simply have no answer for TE’s, his OL is annually a wreck, we’ve just talked at TE’s and ILB’s, still hasn’t replaced Malik Jackson’s interior pass rush. Elway simply can’t solve problems.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 12-10-2018 at 10:15 PM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Upgrade!

In all fairness you’re not comparing apples to apples. You need to compare Siemian in 17 Keenum this year because he was in Musgrave’s system that year. Trevor had Kubiak in 16’.

Keenum is a supposed veteran - that should give him a big enough edge.

Here's the thing - they're both backups at best. They're both Kubiak guys - Kubiak got carried by Schaub, not the other way around. This is why I hate Kubiak - he's worthless when it comes to QB's.

These QB's are a bunch of trick ass hoes!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Keenum is a supposed veteran - that should give him a big enough edge.

Here's the thing - they're both backups at best. They're both Kubiak guys - Kubiak got carried by Schaub, not the other way around. This is why I hate Kubiak - he's worthless when it comes to QB's.

These QB's are a bunch of trick ass hoes!
    Yea, its fun watching people scramble trying to defend Keenum. The guy sucks and was not the answer that JFE believed he got from Minny last year. As a team we are no better than we were with Siemian.

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Fat chicks, skinny chicks, chicky-chick hoes.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, its fun watching people scramble trying to defend Keenum. The guy sucks and was not the answer that JFE believed he got from Minny last year. As a team we are no better than we were with Siemian.
    And we’re paying about ten times more for similar production

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    In all fairness you’re not comparing apples to apples. You need to compare Siemian in 17 Keenum this year because he was in Musgrave’s system that year. Trevor had Kubiak in 16’.
    Siemian had Dennison and Knapp too, though.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

And we’re paying about ten times more for similar production
    And some around here wanted to pay Cousins ten times more than Keenum.

He's really no better at this point.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information