Page 63 of 120 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Case Keenum May Turn Out To Be The Steal Of The Century......

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The fact that you're comparing valid and logical points about Keenum to a DT diving debate is jacked up. It always frustrates me when people shit on people for talking football on a football message board.
    I would agree if the season had begun, and we had something to critique.

Do you need a bro-hug, King.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I would agree if the season had begun, and we had something to critique.

Do you need a bro-hug, King.
    Let this sink in - I can bring up the entire guy's career, his play last season, analytics, etc, but somehow I'm wrong for that, and the homers aren't? And somehow my arguments and opinions, which are just as informed (probably more so to be blunt) are on par with the stupid dive argument?

Geez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Let this sink in - I can bring up the entire guy's career, his play last season, analytics, etc, but somehow I'm wrong for that, and the homers aren't? And somehow my arguments and opinions, which are just as informed (probably more so to be blunt) are on par with the stupid dive argument?

Geez.
    Come to the 'wait & see' side. We will welcome you with open arms.

I am optimistic because of what I read from Vikings fans. Not saying your opinion doesn't matter.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

king, you're right. . . as a friend, i really should be more understanding and supportive of your months-long QB meltdown, and inexplicable need to show those pesky optimists how wrong they are. . . but, i'm afraid i just can't. . . i have lived through brian griese, jake plummer, shitheels jay cutler, fainting goat orton, last year's QB shitshow, and freaking tim tebow. . . god willing, i will also survive the keenum era. . . it's just sports. . . sometimes your team is good, sometimes it's not. . . it's not worth getting all moody and dramatic over it. . . nomad is right-- you could at least wait 'til the season starts. . . if he does play as poorly as you expect, there will be plenty of time to complain about it then. . . feels like a waste to complain about bad play that you're just projecting at this point. . . do what you gotta do, though. . . personally, i can't wait until TC brings us some fresh material. . .

5. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    king, you're right. . . as a friend, i really should be more understanding and supportive of your months-long QB meltdown, and inexplicable need to show those pesky optimists how wrong they are. . . but, i'm afraid i just can't. . . i have lived through brian griese, jake plummer, shitheels jay cutler, fainting goat orton, last year's QB shitshow, and freaking tim tebow. . . god willing, i will also survive the keenum era. . . it's just sports. . . sometimes your team is good, sometimes it's not. . . it's not worth getting all moody and dramatic over it. . . nomad is right-- you could at least wait 'til the season starts. . . if he does play as poorly as you expect, there will be plenty of time to complain about it then. . . feels like a waste to complain about bad play that you're just projecting at this point. . . do what you gotta do, though. . . personally, i can't wait until TC brings us some fresh material. . .
    Whoa there!! Don't talk bad about Plummer.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

oh, man. . . keenum is garbage, and DT doesn't dive. . . we are so screwed!
    Pack it up boys, the dog has spoken, this season is in the crapper.

You had me on your side until you mentioned Plummer in a negative light...

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Boy, I'm getting tired of reading that Keenum "is not Peyton Manning or Tom Brady." Who is
    among today's QBs? Let's let Keenulm be Keenum. If he plays up to what he did last year,
    he'll again be one of the top QBs in the league. If he tanks . . . well, he tanks. Let's allow
    Keenum to handle that.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

This is all 100% correct. My buddy (and now roommate) is a huge vikes fan....poor *******. Whenever I ask him about Case he simply quotes the Zimmer interview. "What I love most about Case is he has giant balls." I don't expect amazing things. I know he is better than Trevor and Brock. But he's one of those guys you'd follow into hell. That shit matters. Go Case.
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Geez.
    No King your arguments are not always the most informed. You have made some good arguments at times and at other you have not just like everyone else and that I'm sure will continue as long as you post here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Boy, I'm getting tired of reading that Keenum "is not Peyton Manning or Tom Brady." Who is
    among today's QBs? Let's let Keenulm be Keenum. If he plays up to what he did last year,
    he'll again be one of the top QBs in the league. If he tanks . . . well, he tanks. Let's allow
    Keenum to handle that.
    The wise sage has spoken, may all heed his wisdom.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Terrell Davis #30

Just saw this lame report on Case

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...eenum-to-espn/

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Amen brother. I just saw my team win a 3rd SB when i tjought id never see it again. It all happens in cycles. I knew there would be a few down years post-Manning, which is why I soooo wanted them to win with him here. Way back in 2012, i knew it would catch up with them upon his exit.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    Seems pretty accurate to me. We’ll see if he can rise above that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Terrell Davis #30

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Seems pretty accurate to me. We’ll see if he can rise above that.
    I was thinking he was coming into his prime? I Wasn't completely sold on him before, but he has some experience now, and Hopefully he has a good year.
    It remains to be seen.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information