Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Von Inflames PETA Posing With Dead Hammerhead Shark

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I hope all these PETA, shark loving weirdos get attacked by a shark next time they go swimming.
    I hope every fisherman or hunter gets attacked and killed by whatever their quarry is.

I especially hope this fate befalls you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I hope every fisherman or hunter gets attacked and killed by whatever their quarry is.

Next time you're in town, I'm going to drug you and shove some meat down your throat.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Must...not...comment...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Next time you're in town, I'm going to drug you and shove some meat down your throat.
    I do hope so

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Fake as hell but funny.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

PETA kills more animals than anyone knows. Just google it. PETA had a set up in Houston after the hurricane to take in lost animals. They were killing them as fast as they got them. PETAs animal shelter has a 90% kill rate. People were pissed . PETA doesnt think owning pets is humane and they think its more humane to just kill them. ***k PETA- they are a bunch of hypocrites. You cant reason with lunatics. Those people are sick

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Name:  download (47).jpg
Views: 176
Size:  7.9 KB

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

PETA absolutely are a horrific organisation, and they do kill lots of animals in their kill shelters - agreed.

And that makes everything else they have ever done or campaigned for, null and void.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

PETA absolutely are a horrific organisation, and they do kill lots of animals in their kill shelters - agreed.

And that makes everything else they have ever done or campaigned for, null and void.
    They are also whack jobs who have very little understanding of conservation and ecology.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Quick google says that it's illegal to even do a catch and release of a hammerhead in FL. They say landing it (out of water) is illegal. Texas on the other hand allows one per day, as long as it's over 99".

Wouldn't have thought of sharks as protected.
    Technically, the shark was not *in* Florida and I would not be surprised to learn that it was in the open sea beyond the coastal water rights that most states claim. So would Florida have jurisdiction? One would expect the fishing boat operator would know the laws and also know the difference between laws for coastal waters and laws for the open sea. Japanese fishing boats are notorious for exploiting open sea laws to overharvest certain types of fishes and will simply kill any dolphin/shark/whale/ray that gets caught in their nets.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    They are also whack jobs who have very little understanding of conservation and ecology.
    lol - i love this argument the best.

We need to kill the animals to stop them killing each other.

If we don't kill these animals, they will over breed and take over the world.

If we don't kill these animals, they will kill all of these animals, and we need to keep them alive, so that we can kill them and eat them.

If we did not breed all of these animals so that we could kill and eat them - they would never have been alive in the first place.

Only us humans know the balance of nature, therefore only us humans can control the populations of certain animals as if we left it to nature, they would die anyway

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Lets face it guys, Von's kind of a monster. There was a video of him from a few years back where he beat a panther so badly it just cowered away and then laid down to accept its fate.

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

lol - i love this argument the best.

We need to kill the animals to stop them killing each other.

If we don't kill these animals, they will over breed and take over the world.

If we don't kill these animals, they will kill all of these animals, and we need to keep them alive, so that we can kill them and eat them.

If we did not breed all of these animals so that we could kill and eat them - they would never have been alive in the first place.

Only us humans know the balance of nature, therefore only us humans can control the populations of certain animals as if we left it to nature, they would die anyway
    Why shouldn't humans eat meat, when a large majority of animals eat other species? And, when they kill, there is no sympathy or care about whether their kill suffers at all or not.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Why shouldn't humans eat meat, when a large majority of animals eat other species? And, when they kill, there is no sympathy or care about if their kill suffers at all.
    because other animals do not have the capacity to moralize ethical dilemmas - or farm other foods that do not result in the direct murder of other life forms - and still be healthy

24. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

because other animals do not have the capacity to moralize ethical dilemmas - or farm other foods that do not result in the direct murder of other life forms - and still be healthy
    But you kill hookers.

Isn't a plant a form of life?

26. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information