Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow board members!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah man, hope it's a fun ride while you are with us. I'm not sold on Case but that's pretty normal. Hopefully he walks on water and swims on the land like you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I didn't realize Case had a fan club.
    king is the president. . .

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    king is the president. . .
    Unpossible, King doesn't have orange skin.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I wish Lady Gaga was our coach.
    I thought she was?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Welcome to Broncos Forums, it's the best fan site for the Broncos by far. I hope to share your same optimism for Case by the end of next season but right now I'm sitting back and hoping for the best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Unpossible, King doesn't have orange skin.
    He's a chocolate God
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Wasn't there some fan club cards being passed around on the boards some years ago?

Maybe that was on the "official" boards.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatcher View Post
    Been on a Vikings forum board for the last year. Decided it was time to move on over here. Not a fan of Elway, but am a HUGE Broncos fan now that Case is on the team.

That might rankle some, but you will see a lot of people migrate into the forums that follow Case. He has a lot of fans!

I followed him in HS and watched nearly every game he played in College. He was not thought highly of when he went to UH, but those that followed Texas HS football knew he was the real deal.

For those that do not know, Case makes everyone around him better. He has great pocket presence and can throw the ball moving outside as well. He develops great chemistry with his O-line and never blames them for failures. It usually results in them playing a better game.

Also, some of you probably think your defense is on its way down and it has looked that way for the last couple of years. Here is something to consider. What has the defense had to play for? When you are on defense busting your ass just to have the offense give the ball right back, it tends to dishearten you. When you have a competent QB, you tend to give it your all, knowing you are giving the ball back for a chance.

The Broncos defense and O-line will play better next year, regardless of changes. Just having Case at QB will do that.

Finally, Coach Zimmer whom I like to call Lady Gaga, because his stoic act is fake and more Gaga than Aurelius, hated Case. Zimmer is a prideful and vain man who never thought Case would do well and when he did, his pride was hurt. Yes, Lady Gaga, is that sensitive.

I do hope the Broncos add a strong player to the O-line, but have high hopes as things stand now. Regardless, you guys are in for some exciting football. Say what you will about Case, one thing is without doubt and that is, the guy is fun to watch.
    Mike Zimmer was beloved by his players in Cincinnati and Minnesota. He showed up to work after his wife died, and the team rallied around him. For many years he was passed over by teams and he's done a wonderful job in Minnesota. You're a fanboy of an average at best quarterback, and you weren't a Vikings fan. Besmirching the name of a respected and tremendous man like Zimmer because he wasn't chained to Keenum is monumentally foolish.

Good day, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Forgive King, he is a former Bengals fan. That does a lot to a man.

14. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

It's more interesting to hear what a Vikings fan thinks of the Vikings chances now that they have Kirk Cousins. They seem to think he's the missing piece to the SB puzzle.

I don't agree. The Vikings were simply not as good as the Eagles last year, and now they have Carson Wentz coming back, with Nick Foles the SB MVP as backup. Cousins has been better than Keenum the last 3 years, but Wentz played like an NFL MVP for most of last season. Wentz > Cousins any day of the week.

In fact, I'd say Cousins is maybe the 6th or 7th best QB in the NFC, behind Rogers, Brees, Wentz, Ryan, Cam Newton and possibly Jared Goff before long. He might be as good as Russell Wilson, who after all led the Seahawks to two consecutive SBs and should have won both, if Pete Carroll didn't have his brain-fart at the last minute.

The Rams appear to be on the way up, along with the 49ers (who have much farther to go despite getting Garapolo). One thing we know is: give Wade Phillips a couple of years to craft a defense, and a few pro-bowl caliber defenders and he will build an elite defense. He's done it before and now he's doing it in LA. Now that they have added Talib and Marcus Peters they have perhaps the best CB tandem in the NFL.

IF Goff continues to develop the Rams could be a SB team next year. Then there's the Packers getting Rogers back, the Falcons who have Ryan, the Saints where Brees is playing better than almost anybody. It's a crowded field in the NFC.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Wasn't there some fan club cards being passed around on the boards some years ago?

Maybe that was on the "official" boards.
    I used to battle with the "Orton Army" on a regular basis. They were a giant collection of mental midgets over on the shitty Broncos country board. Good Lord those were some dumb mother ******s.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Forgive King, he is a former Bengals fan. That does a lot to a man.
    None of it good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Mike Zimmer was beloved by his players in Cincinnati and Minnesota. He showed up to work after his wife died, and the team rallied around him. For many years he was passed over by teams and he's done a wonderful job in Minnesota. You're a fanboy of an average at best quarterback, and you weren't a Vikings fan. Besmirching the name of a respected and tremendous man like Zimmer because he wasn't chained to Keenum is monumentally foolish.

Good day, sir.
    I'm already tired of your Keenum charade and he's only been on the roster for less than 24 hours.

19. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm already tired of your Keenum charade and he's only been on the roster for less than 24 hours.
    King likes to go full mental jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I used to battle with the "Orton Army" on a regular basis. They were a giant collection of mental midgets over on the shitty Broncos country board. Good Lord those were some dumb mother ******s.
    I think was a Jay Cutler Fan Club card or something that people had in their sigs or something.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information