Poll: With the 5th pick in the NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select....

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: With The 5th Pick of the NFL Draft....the Denver Broncos select..............

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Reading comprehension fail. Janovich is a fullback. F U L L - back. Not capable of half-measures or half-assery or half-way winning championships. Plus, and I won't hold this against you as you may not be aware, he wears overalls without a shirt. Holding a gun standing over something he killed with his iron will. That's good for at least 9 wins alone.
    He is also Mo's favorite player of all time. The joyful shriek he lets out when our glorious fullback enters the game is truly one of natures spectacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

2. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Fullbacks are waste of roster slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

fullbacks are the straw that stirs the drank. . .

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    At the bar, not at the game, because like four teams have one.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Which drink?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

If we wanted a bulldozer full back we could bring back Hillman for pretty much nothing!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

I personally think the last thing they should do in this draft is take a QB at 5. I really think CK developed a confidence that he had never had. I think it has been affirmed by the fact that his childhood team showed the confidence in him. Many people may not know how valuable that is, and how fragile that is. If they draft a QB with the 5th pick, I firmly believe that would crush that confidence.

We have seen this as fans before. The biggest mistake in my estimation of the Shanahan era and what cost him his job, was when he drafted poopy pants cutler in 2006. That was after Plummer had his best season as a pro, and led this team deep into the playoffs. He was at an all time high with his game, made the pro bowl, and he was basically defeated when the Broncos made the dumb decision to trade up to draft poopy pants instead of taking what they should have, and that was N'gata.

That was a horrific decision, and I do think that really destroyed Plummer. That, could very well be something very similar here. I believe if they show Keenum that he is the man by not drafting one of these PROJECTS in the first round, then he will come into TC with a swagger that I believe is needed.

It is true CK has only had ONE solid season. Well, that season was the last one, and right now that confidence is something the Broncos should not mess with. I am hoping they draft either Nelson, or Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    I personally think the last thing they should do in this draft is take a QB at 5.
    Someone send this to Elway so we trade up and take a QB, please!

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Don’t draft a certain player because it might hurt another players feelings? That’s where we’re at?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Confirmed.

It’s science.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Straws in drinks are ghey.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Cecil Lammey said trade a 1st round pick for Tyrod Taylor, that Hillman was drafted to be a bell cow RB ala Brian Westbrook, flip/flopped on Tebow about a zillion times, said Ty Sampro would be All-Pro (5 minutes after saying he hated the pick) and that Christian McCaffrey was a “One of a kind RB” in a draft in which he wasn’t even the best RB of his kind.

Of course this rumor is true, duh.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Cecil Lammey said trade a 1st round pick for Tyrod Taylor, that Hillman was drafted to be a bell cow RB ala Brian Westbrook, flip/flopped on Tebow about a zillion times, said Ty Sampro would be All-Pro (5 minutes after saying he hated the pick) and that Christian McCaffrey was a “One of a kind RB” in a draft in which he wasn’t even the best RB of his kind.

Of course this rumor is true, duh.
    C’mon jaded, don’t you know that 10 minutes of watching YouTube highlights makes you a draft expert on that person and re-tweeting what guys like Mayock, Kiper, and Mcshay say makes you a draft expert!

This is why I hate this time of year. All the self proclaimed draftniks come out of the damned woodwork and make outrageous predictions based on nothing, yet they all act like they’re the ******* King Dingaling of the draft.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

18. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Straws in drinks are ghey.
    s'cuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    C’mon jaded, don’t you know that 10 minutes of watching YouTube highlights makes you a draft expert on that person and re-tweeting what guys like Mayock, Kiper, and Mcshay say makes you a draft expert!

This is why I hate this time of year. All the self proclaimed draftniks come out of the damned woodwork and make outrageous predictions based on nothing, yet they all act like they’re the ******* King Dingaling of the draft.
    The Draftniks are pretty dope. I like them, albeit most of them misuse the phrase BPA horribly.

21. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information