Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Siemien to Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Did you read what FIAZ wrote? He's a back up QB. Did you expect him to be John Elway? It's your fault to have such high expectations to play beyond his means.
    Well, he was a STARTER HERE! He signed up for it! You're either the man or you're not! He played to be the man! To be the man you have to BEAT the man. TS beat almost no one. Because he's trash! He was trash then! He's trash now! Tomorrow? He trash! Next Wednesday? Trash! Next month!!?!? TRASH! Next year? Trash! Five years?! TRASH! Backups are trash!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Well, he was a STARTER HERE! He signed up for it! You're either the man or you're not! He played to be the man! To be the man you have to BEAT the man. TS beat almost no one. Because he's trash! He was trash then! He's trash now! Tomorrow? He trash! Next Wednesday? Trash! Next month!!?!? TRASH! Next year? Trash! Five years?! TRASH! Backups are trash!
    Tell the Vikings & Eagles that all backups are trash. Tell the Patriots that any QB drafted in the 7th round is trash. Yes, he was forced into the starting role because he was beat out all of the other QBs on our roster over the past 2 season. He did his best, but was inadequate for what he was called on to do here. However, he showed enough that the Vikings are willing to have him for the role that he was originally drafted here to fulfill.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

4. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

AZ, king is beyond reason. Best to back away slowly. He might get violent and hashtag your ass.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    AZ, king is beyond reason. Best to back away slowly. He might get violent and hashtag your ass.
    #bringitonambulancechaser
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

8. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Tell the Vikings & Eagles that all backups are trash. Tell the Patriots that any QB drafted in the 7th round is trash. Yes, he was forced into the starting role because he was beat out all of the other QBs on our roster over the past 2 season. He did his best, but was inadequate for what he was called on to do here. However, he showed enough that the Vikings are willing to have him for the role that he was originally drafted here to fulfill.
    Great! So he's trash because he's a trash backup, too! Wonderful. Excellent point. He's ******* trash, most backups are trash, most seventh rounders are trash, he's a trash starter, he's trash.

Trash this week! Trash next month! Next year! Next Decade! He's ******* trash!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Did you read what FIAZ wrote? He's a back up QB. Did you expect him to be John Elway? It's your fault to have such high expectations to play beyond his means.
    Nomad wants to throw a cuddle party for TS's trashass but shits on real QB prospects! Nomad! You are drawing my ire!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Next year! Next Decade! He's getting paid millions to carry a clipboard!
    Corrected for accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Corrected for accuracy
    He did that in the past, too! Trash!!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

He did that in the past, too! Trash!!!!!!!!
    Oz & Manning were alternating carrying the clipboard that year he was guarding the Gatorade jugs, and he did a 1st rate job at it

14. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Wow. Did he kill your dog or something?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

I hate shitty QB's.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I hate shitty QB's.
    It's your fault for having such high expectations of a back up QB. #footballfansnowflake #rosenismadeofglass

It's your fault for having such high expectations of a back up QB. #footballfansnowflake #rosenismadeofglass
    It's my fault for being mad at a starting QB who was bad? No. TS was so bad that he was below expectations.

#itsbadwhenyouhavetouseFalcolanguage
    #Rosenisafuturestud

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

It's my fault for being mad at a starting QB who was bad? No. TS was so bad that he was below expectations.

#itsbadwhenyouhavetouseFalcolanguage
    #Rosenisafuturestud
    Wow

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

But we were told how ******* great he was, “ohhh so smart”, “great teammate”, “can really spin it”, “the Cinderella Boy”. By Coaches, fans, media.

Yeah, he’s a backup, but that’s not how he was sold ... kinda like Barf Keenum is now.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

23. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information