Thread: Since i was randomly banned for 2 weeks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Since i was randomly banned for 2 weeks

just wanted to say goodbye.

Was a fun few years, but not gunna post on a forum, where i get baited by people, and mods end up "randomly" deciding to ban me when i respond. One poster spams my thread, i respond, i get warned. Nothing happens to person who spammed me.

Its like the Broncos Countrys forums all over again. With posters working with mods to get people they dont like banned.

Frankly i didnt want to see half the people who have been banned from this forum get banned, but it seems they must tell me over and over that they dont want me here in their clique, through banning me for complete bullshit they allow other people to get away with everyday. But not a "troublemaker like me".

Looks like nothing has changed as i awoke to find myself banned again today for the start of Free Agency. Great timing eh?
    Sorry kids, but im out of school. I dont need to play clique games like some of you do.

Good luck to you guys, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to some of the friends i had on this forum, ill always remember some of you. But Ill be on the orangemane, a forum where they dont care to ban people just to do it... And to the mods. Go eat a bag of dicks.

Holla at your boy Falco.

Peace.

Last edited by Goodbye; 03-13-2018 at 06:47 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Goodbye For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information