Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65

Thread: Broncos will sign Case Keenum, per Schefter

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    half the o line holds were because of keesum not throwing the ball.
    Well, he's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. Holding vs red zone picks. It's a tough call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You're stupid.
    This still hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Keenum was the 2nd best QB option in FA. He was also far cheaper and with the rumors of Cousins set on Vikings could have made way back off given the huge contract.

Right now we are keeping the players we have but if we got cousins who knows who would have been needed to be cut or traded. Cousin's would have required blowing up roster potentially.

Miller just restructured contract to save team some money this season and I hope more players do as well.
    He was potentially the second best option...if he could do what he did again...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I hope Keenum lights it up just to shut king up.
    I post what I think will happen. You post out of a place of hatred. )=

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Because he sucks.
    Dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    When one guy can only throw 22 TDs, he better have a great ratio.

You're setting yourself up for heartbreak!
    King and a Prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    My fear with Cousins is he appeared to wilt in big games and moments. Could be unfair, but he got a lot of cash and I'm not sure I'd have given it to him.

Yes, it is much better just to wilt the entire game. That way when you have an outlier season you can trick a desperate GM into signing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm not sure that is a fair evaluation of the Saints game. Even if they Saints tackle Diggs, Case still got them in position to win it with a long field goal.
    The clock would have expired. That play saved the narrative for CK. It wasn't only the Saints who suffered because of that missed tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Keenum, Goff, and Foles all looked like real QBs once they got away from Jeff Fisher.
    Ah yes, it was all Fisher. These are the little lies we tell ourselves to convince ourselves.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I was just trying to save you all.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Funny thing is...Cousins sucks just as bad as Keenum does.... I don't believe they got past the 50 yardline until midway through the 4th against the 30th ranked passing defense.
    Nah, there is a difference having a bad game vs being bad most of the games.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    He was bad today but is clearly better than Keenum
    Exactly. The last two weeks Cousins was destroying it. Today just wasnt one of those days but Keenum hasnt even sniffed his jock this year.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    When Elway said he wasn't done swinging and missing, I think I may have totally misread his intentions.
    I don't know how I missed this gem of a post.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Exactly. The last two weeks Cousins was destroying it. Today just wasnt one of those days but Keenum hasnt even sniffed his jock this year.
    Cousins is now being mentioned in the MVP race. Good lord anyone who thinks CK is even on his level is high.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information