Thread: Deontay Wilder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Default Deontay Wilder

You have to love what the kid brings to the table. Ridiculous punching power which is always fun to watch. And an indomitable will to win. The fact that he fought Ortiz when no one else in the world wants to fight him says a lot. I just keep wondering when does his lack of technique catch up with him. And why in the world doesn't he hire a legitimate trainer. With his physical ability he could be one of the all-time greats but right now it's just a Snappy Jab and I hope that one of his big huge shots hit somebody

Default Deontay Wilder

agreed. This has been the best HW division crew since Tyson, Lewis and Holyfield. the wife and I were worried about him during the Ortiz fight. I didn't know how he was going to hit him with out getting crushed.

both he and Joshua have had their weaknesses exposed. If we finally get that fight, I will pay for it. it would be a great card if we had Joshua Wilder as the main event, and Ortiz and maybe parker as the undergrad. an all heavyweight ppv.

3. The Following User High Fived olathebroncofan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information