Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Josh Rosen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think both Darnold and Rosen showed promise. Rosen was put into a really bad situation compared to Mayfield, Allen, and Darnold whom i felt had better squads around them. But 3 years is usually the time given for new QB's to hit their stride so we shall see how it plays out.
    Nine Ol starting combinations. Lost all his starters throughout the year. Two OCs in his rookie year.

I'd still love to have the kid in Denver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Nine Ol starting combinations. Lost all his starters throughout the year. Two OCs in his rookie year.

I'd still love to have the kid in Denver.
    you cant use OL combinations as a reason for Rosen's poor play then get mad when people use our OL issues as an assist for why Keenum played bad The answer for both OL's is probably somewhere in the middle. In fact the OC in Arizona may have done the same thing with 5-7 step drops using a OL not suited for it much like Musgrave did. That certainly could have been a issue for the cardinals the same it was in Denver. It was consistently clear that our OT couldn't push wide elite edge rushers without holding often....so why we kept asking Keenum to drop 30-40 times that way using OT's that weren't that great at pushing edge defenders outside was mind boggling.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    you cant use OL combinations as a reason for Rosen's poor play then get mad when people use our OL issues as an assist for why Keenum played bad The answer for both OL's is probably somewhere in the middle. In fact the OC in Arizona may have done the same thing with 5-7 step drops using a OL not suited for it much like Musgrave did. That certainly could have been a issue for the cardinals the same it was in Denver. It was consistently clear that our OT couldn't push wide elite edge rushers without holding often....so why we kept asking Keenum to drop 30-40 times that way using OT's that weren't that great at pushing edge defenders outside was mind boggling.
    Actually I can. One guy is a rookie QB. The other guy is ten years deep. One guy lost his ENTIRE line and the other guy had an average line. It's not remotely the same thing. One guy had a really bad papercut and the other guy had an arm amputated.

One guy was in a fender bender. The other dude was in a car that got hit by a mack truck...that was on fire...
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Actually I can. One guy is a rookie QB. The other guy is ten years deep. One guy lost his ENTIRE line and the other guy had an average line. It's not remotely the same thing. One guy had a really bad papercut and the other guy had an arm amputated.

One guy was in a fender bender. The other dude was in a car that got hit by a mack truck...that was on fire...
    Um Rosen sucks leave me alone...lol

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

6. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Um Rosen sucks leave me alone...lol
    You started it!

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

But just won offensive player of the week for the AFC with buffalo with 5 Td's 3 passing 2 rushing against a solid Miami Defense, mind you with one of the worst OL's in the league.....The dude has a it factor Rosen will never have....yes he has some things to clean up which I already mentioned in my post you quoted with regards to mechanics, but he has grit and Moxy and is now showing NFL talent and leadership to boot in year 1. I already alluded to the fact that I always only wanted Mayfield and his performance has justified why, I am alluding to Allen's performance cause I wanted nothing to do with him, but am admitting I may have been off base about him. The player I wont back down on is Rosen and how he will fizzle out. Yet if he doesn't I will be here admitting I was wrong...
    It is very hard to improve accuracy enough to make him worth a top 10 pick. He's always shown the tools. He just doesn't use em right

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I still can’t believe that POS wore that hat, move to Canada if you don’t like it.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I hope Arizona drafts Haskins and then trades Bust Rosen and Patrick Peterson to Denver.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I hope Arizona drafts Haskins and then trades Bust Rosen and Patrick Peterson to Denver.
    Damn you and you stir the pot comments lol....We don't Rosen or Flacco. Wentz and Foles is a different story but not those first 2

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information