Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Rosen

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Default Josh Rosen

Ok Kinger and Jaded. He impressed me on the podium today. Not at all douchey

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...mage-of-myself

He's the best prospect in the entire draft. Yes, over the studly guards et al. He would typically have the best arm in the draft class, but this year the guy from Wyoming has one of the best arms seen in a long, long time. With that being said, Rosen has a great arm, and has routinely shown that he can make every type of throw consistently. His weight is the only knock on him physically.

And his mind is second to none. He's not just a football genius, the kid's a genius, period. There is no finer combination of physical and mental talent in this draft.

And the guy's genuine in regards to who he is as a person. If he wins, the team will love him no matter what. And, to be honest, he does come across as rich in intangibles, albeit not in a 'classic' sense.

If we don't draft him in favor of some guard who won't matter if we don't have a QB, it'll be an absurdly stupid move. If we take another QB over him (unless it's signing Cousins) then that's just wrong. Darnold isn't as talented as Rosen, and he's less polished. Allen can't complete passes at a proper clip, and neither can Jackson.

He's the guy. And if we traded up to get him, I'd support it. He's the genuine article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Do what it takes, 7!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Do what it takes, 7!
    That would be a minimum of our first and second round picks this year and next, and either a player or a mid round pick as well to move up to 1.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Do what it takes, 7!
    That would be a minimum of our first and second round picks this year and next, and either a player or a mid round pick as well to move up to 1.
    yeah and i hate that, but if they are that sold on him the eagles have a ring to show why it works. The thing that bugs me is that our roster is a little older and we need a talent/ youth infusion

Hopefully he falls to us. But when I see these analysts talk about his character issues, I really hope the NFL GM's are as stupid.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I don’t think he gets drafted at #1 overall by Cleveland. That leaves really NYG and anyone who might trade up with Indy as the only spots above us where he can be taken. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Rosen is there at #5, especially after guys like Barkley, Nelson, and Allen put on a show at the combine.

I have reservations with Rosen, not with his talent or his attitude, it’s his injury history that concerns me. A throwing shoulder injury and a history of concussions are a huge ? for me. I’d hate for him to be another Sam Bradford. All the talent, can’t stay on the field.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Ok.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

My only axe to grind about Rosen is that he wilts like a hothouse plant in big games. On mechanics, he's a ton better than Mayfield. On grit and desire to win games, Mayfield is a ton better than Rosen.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

They said PFM wasn't a big game QB in college, too.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Bears traded the #3, a 3rd, a 4th (‘17 Draft) and a 3rd (‘18 draft) to move up one spot last year, your guesstimate starts there.

But remember, you bidding against Jets if they miss out on Barf Cousins.

Also, you’re not moving as far up as Philli, St Louis, Houston and KC has recently.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 03-03-2018 at 04:42 PM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

By the way, Denver currently has extra picks in rounds 3 thru 5,they have some ammo.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

he is a cuck like MO

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    he is a cuck like MO
    He's the best QB in the draft and a better option than anyone we have on the roster.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Oh he beat Bama?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information