Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New 5 round Fanspeak.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Default New 5 round Fanspeak.

I used the cbs board. Difficult setting and hit this. If Elway could navigate this masterpiece I might just tongue kiss my grandma. All that said I will never use this board again

5: R1P5
    G QUENTON NELSON
    NOTRE DAME
    This one to me is a no brainer if we sign Cousins or if we dont like the guys left on the board. I keep hearing Rosen but his frail frame and ego make me gag. As ive said previously. He is Sam Bradford without the likeability.

40: R2P8
    OT MIKE MCGLINCHEY
    NOTRE DAME
    If we could pair Mike and Quenton I would fall off my chair. He may be a better LT candidate than Bolles But regardless it is an extra dose of polish and want to on this line and i cant imagine how much having to close friends continue their domination from college would speed the process for them

71: R3P7
    LB RASHAAN EVANS
    ALABAMA

Im not sure how this guy sets his board but hey I pick em as they fall. Instsnt upgrade over Davis and the potential to be an all time great Bronco backer

100: R3P36
    CB CARLTON DAVIS
    AUBURN

Again no way Davis is here but hey Ill take the heir apparent. Long and deceptively athletic. He is more polished than some of the other corners. Grabs too much but man he loves press.

108: R4P6
    WR D.J. MOORE
    MARYLAND

I like Dj at this slot. Could he be another Bolden type? Highly productive. Great in the return game. Leader and great work ethic

111: R4P9
    LB TEGRAY SCALES
    INDIANA

I love Scales. He and Jewel are guys that will surprise with their atleticism. He reads and reacts extremely well. A little smallish bit his fire overcomes it.

144: R5P5
    EDGE DA'SHAWN HAND
    ALABAMA
    Totally based on potential. Top recruit out of high school. Just never reached potential. If anyone can get him to reach it. Then it is Kollar. It he even scratches his potential it is good value

165: R5P26
    TE HAYDEN HURST
    S. CAROLINA

No way he lands here. But like i said this is my wet dream draft. So he falls and i smile really pretty...

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

OT is Broncos' top priority. It will be either QB or OT in the first round draft.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Nelson is a once in a generation guard and there is good depth at tackle. I tske the all pro first and hope his teammate pans out too

4. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

No kittens would be safe with that draft.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

It was obvious G was a hot mess position with rotating there and RT position all season. I rather have 1 set for the next 10 hrs and get a RT in 2nd

7. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Your stance on Rosen is baffling to me - He's a more natural passer than Bradford, he is an actual leader, he's not the product of a system, and he's a brain. Bradford is a poor man's version of Rosen.

And if your starting QB isn't arrogant then he's not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

TS was likable, teammates chose him over ButtFumble and Pirate.

Broncos offense needs an alpha, an *******, that’s Rosen.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

TS was likable, teammates chose him over ButtFumble and Pirate.

Broncos offense needs an alpha, an *******, that’s Rosen.
    They choose him over a raw rookie because they thought they could win with TS.

Oops.

Rosen is god.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    They choose him over a raw rookie because they thought they could win with TS.

Oops.

Rosen is god.
    They chose wrong, it’s their fault. And Shane’s. And Frey’s.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

When you make Kyle Orton look dominant, you know you suck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Your stance on Rosen is baffling to me - He's a more natural passer than Bradford, he is an actual leader, he's not the product of a system, and he's a brain. Bradford is a poor man's version of Rosen.

He's not a more natural passer than Bradford. Bradford throws a beautiful ball. But he's frail. Josh Rosen has narrower shoulders than my 80 year old grandmother did before she passed away. He's coming off injury. He's a *****.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post

He's not a more natural passer than Bradford. Bradford throws a beautiful ball. But he's frail. Josh Rosen has narrower shoulders than my 80 year old grandmother did before she passed away. He's coming off injury. He's a *****.
    the reason that I keep making the Bradford comparisons is that I love Bradford coming out of Oklahoma, but I was very concerned by his injury history. Those concerns have been confirmed. And Roses not as big or as strong as Bradford. The guy had two concussions in 4 weeks. At the shoulder injury his sophomore year. He's an injury waiting to happen. And we all know how that worked out for our previous quarterback.

What on earth does concussion have to do with build? If his shoulders were bigger he wouldn't have been concussed?

This is what they have in common, they don't weigh a lot.

That's the end of the comparison, Steve. You can make that comparison with Brees, too. Maybe the kid will have to hit the weight room a bit. That's not nearly a strong enough comparison at all.

But, we can compare his natural throwing ability with power, touch, intermediate range, etc to some of the best QB's coming out of the draft. And we can compare his intellect to Peyton Manning.

Bradford is 230.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I'm not comparing their size. I know Bradford is 2:30. I'm saying they both come in with a nice skill set. They toss two of the prettiest balls I've ever seen. But they have injury history. Bradford's was more glaring. But when you look at Josh Rosen the guy is built like a frail tennis player. We just got done watching a smallish quarterback get mauled behind our offensive line for 2 years. I'm not ready to see that happen to a rookie quarterback. I make comments about his snarkiness he seems like a ***** to me but I'm not willing to speculate about how his teammates felt about him. What I am saying is if we invest the number 5 pick on Rosen we don't get the top picks to draft top defensive line Talent. So then you have to hope that you've gotten a few pieces via free agency and the guys like Hernandez and brown are available in the second round. I look at the stats that Rosen put up they were not at all impressive. They just weren't. There was a huge amount of hype coming out of high school and he never really lived up to it. There's been plenty of guys that through fantastic balls and we're intelligent. But many of them never became franchise quarterbacks
    Last edited by Jsteve01; 02-28-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information