Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: QB McCarron Wins Grievance - To Become Unrestricted Free Agent

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

From my way of thinking, neither Cousins, nor Foles, nor Keenum, nor McCarron nor Taylor are worth Oz money. If you can bring them in cheap, fine. If not, pass. But that means you're almost guaranteed to waste 1-5 on a QB unless you want to chance 2-8 on the second tier of QBs. At this point, nobody knows out of Mayfield, Jackson, Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph and Allen who'll go in the first and who will still be there in the second or in which order. But with the varied success of most rookie QBs the past two years, (Goff, Wentz, Prescott, Watson, Trubiski, Kiser), the odds are good we'll take someone more productive than Lynch has been - and he'll get paid rookie scale the first few years so it makes more sense to roll the dice on a rookie if you can't get a Pro Bowl-level QB and I see none of these guys as Pro-Bowlers, even though Foles got hot at just the right time.

Ultimately, Denver wants a QB that can take them back to the Super Bowl, not someone who can just get them to the playoffs. I just don't see $20/mil a year for any of these guys.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    If we play TS another year I'm going to spend Sundays very drunk and very sad.
    So the ONLY difference will be that you are very sad!

Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

3. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information