Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Trade Slim

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

This. His off the field antics have become too much. No team is going to take a chance on him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    This. His off the field antics have become too much. No team is going to take a chance on him.
    If he can go an offseason without another shooting in the ass, there will be a taker. You can't deny there is some real talent there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Slim is gonna be so pissed when he signs back in.
    I fully expect Wide Receiver Brandon Marshall/Josh Mcdumbass incident.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I am not wearing any pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    i just pulled mine down

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nice try.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Nice try.
    I am a broken man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Slim is irreplaceable. I wouldn't be able to bear it; he is the straw that stirs the drink. We might offer Cugel or Jaded though
    Well, perhaps if they paid me a salary like Wade Phillips to move to San Diego or LA I could bear it. They have amazing weather there you know.

13. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

We all know you wear dresses

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Jaded I can see, he hasn't been a team player and frankly is replaceable now that Kinger is back, but if we get rid of Cugel, then we have to rely on Joel to hit our monthly word count, he's mostly disappeared since the season ended.

I'm just not seeing it.
    If slim goes I'll demand a trade too: This is how you lose the locker room, genius. Since Zam's retired, good luck going into next season with nothing but a past-his-prime Cugel. He can't compete with steno pool rookies anymore; All Pro Russian bots like Pags and WTE will turn him into their highlight reel.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

16. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

So has the trade happen or not? Because I have dibs on Slick's locker, (after it been hosed out and bleached)
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    So has the trade happen or not? Because I have dibs on Slick's locker, (after it been hosed out and bleached)
    Well the new league year hasn't opened up yet, but my sources within the team say his days in Denver are numbered. #DeadManWalking

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Well the new league year hasn't opened up yet, but my sources within the team say his days in Denver are numbered. #DeadManWalking
    I heard that Slim has stopped walking and bought himself one of those motorized scooter to get around. So #DeadManscooting

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    I heard that Slim has stopped walking and bought himself one of those motorized scooter to get around. So #DeadManscooting
    It's sad how far he's let himself go in the offseason. Here is a recent image of him out and about in the area.

23. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

It's sad how far he's let himself go in the offseason. Here is a recent image of him out and about in the area.

Some team is going to get a really good run defender. Not much of pass rush.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information